Tides

A Monday..

I jumped at her screech and streched. I looked at my clock '4:45'. I sighed and put my clothes on and went to cook my aunts breakfast.
I walked down stairs wearing black skinny jeans, Vans, and a blue striped button up shirt. I began to cook when my aunt walked in caring a wooden spoon. (She was a kind of plump women she had blonde hair like me, but it was never washed. She had hideous puke green eyes that matched her oversized sun dress, and head band.) "Jackson, your five minutes late! I told you one minute, how dare you not listen to my orders!" She screeched. "Aunt Melon ..-" She sot me a dirty glance"-a. You said I had one minute to get up, I was up in one minute. I took a quick shower and got ready. I didn't not disobey. I rolled my eyes when I was at an angle she couldn't see. She stalked out of the kitchen and sat her huge self in the already sagging recliner. I finish cooking eggs, took them to aunt Mellon and went to get things ready for school.
I made sure I had everything I needed then went strait to the bus stop avioding any mean retorts from aunt Melon. I met my best friends Annalie and Hayden there. They new all about my weird dreams. We always met early so that if there was anything to talk about we wouldn't risk being overheard.
I must have looked pretty crappy because Annalie ran into my unopen arms little brown hair flying into the wind her brown eyes pained and squished me. She kissed me on the cheek and said not to worry about it. I sighed a little relieved. So Annalie had already known.
Hayden Annalie and I had some sort of connection. Once last summer when all these weird things started happening we went to Hayden's Grampa's house he told us that long long ago our granfathers were part of a Romanian gaurd this gaurd or trio as they called them were very special. He said that's all he could tell us until we were older.
Annalie saw things that were coming, but she could only see future for those who she was connected with. She couldn't always see the things that happend but she would know if there was something wrong with the person. Like me. Her special gift has developed alot she started out only being able to tell if the person was sad.
Hayden could tell if people were lying, and everyone loved him they didn't just think of him as a friend. Everyone thought he was a wonderful person.
I had dreams. My dreams usually happend or had already occured. They didn't always happen, sometime if they weren't very clear it meant danger, joy, or peace was coming ect.
Annalie patted my headed but didn't let go. She was very pretty she was pale like me and so was Hayden, but Hayden's hair was a very dark brown almost black he kept it cut short but just long enough he had a little mohawk.
I looked at my two very best friends and deside there wasn't any point in saying I was fine Hayden would know I was lying and Annalie would feel it. I sighed deep and told them of the nights event.