Tides

Brodoma

" Hayden, get a hold of yourself." I didn't want to be mean but if he was gonna get it out he needed too.
" Jackson you don't understand!" A tear escapes. I finally remember my power. I closed my eyes and invisioned the seen. Hayden finally had calmed down and sat on the bed. I said "You! Go get her now!" Just when Annalie burst threw the doors and jumps on top of Hayden on the bed and cries and say's it's okay. My eyes shoot open and I gasp. Hayden can't help but look at me. He nods. I understand but I still say "NO!" without being able to stop myself. He just looks at the floor, I don't quiet no what happen but I do like I saw as an order. I set on the bed and say "You! Go get her now! I know it's coming so I jump out of the way. Sure enough hear comes Annalie. She jumps. She scores.He wraps his arms so tightly around her but somehow her arms are tighter. Her face is already red like she'd been crying before. Yvette is standing in the door I motion her foward and put my arm around her. She says. "That girls got it bad!" I laugh. But Annalie and Hayden seem to enjoy themselves to much to notice. Will are friendship ever be the same again? I hope so. The thought scares me. I kiss Yvette on the forehead, Where am I gonna go? I start walking around the house and I see an old door. I smile but it quickly turns to a frown. My eyes start to water. "Are hiding place." I whisper to myself. "When we are together in our hiding place our love is the strongest for eachother." I start crying and open the door. I shut it. I don't want anyone to know where I am. I need to be alone. "Will it ever be the same?" I can't see anymore my vision is so blury. I just sit on a step. When I calm down some I start walking again when I reach the top I lose my heart. I'll never had the same friendship again I might as well face it!- It's huge. The tree walls are paint different colors. Each of us had our own wall we helped eachother to paint it. Red, yellow, then blue. On the center wall, we mixed our colors together and it created a orange color. And in the middle of the wall was our hand prints. The room was so pretty. Each wall had a window. The sun lit up the room. We had bean bags. Our red, yellow, and blue. I go and sit in my blue bean bag and look around the room. I want to know what to do next. But I'm afraid so I don't close my eyes. I sit there staring at our hand prints for two hours. We were so little our hands tiny. I compare mine and shake my head. I wish I could go back. My aunt was so mean. I felt home with them. It's not right. Why did this have to happen? Why do we have 'adoma'? Why did Hayden have to have brodoma?