You're Not Invisible to Me

Katy Did

“Okay, favorite color?” Logan asked as we drove to Kylee's.

“Hmmm, that's tough. I love green, it's so......alive, ya know?” I said, making him laugh. “Oh! And I like blue.....and pink.”

“Blue is one of mine.” He said, tapping the steering wheel.

“Any weird nicknames?” I asked. He pretended to think as he rubbed his chin.

“I've been called Logie Bear. You?” He said. I tried to contain my giggles as I thought of my answer.

“Katy Did, like the bug.” I said, making him laugh as well.

“Number one place to vacation?” I asked, twisted in my seat so I could look at him.

“I've never been to Spain......I would love to go there someday, or maybe somewhere in Italy.” he said. I smiled and nodded, leaning back a little.

“Same.” I said.

“Would you date a musician?” he asked. I couldn't help the blush creeping up my cheeks.

“I don't know, I've never dated one.” I said.

“Well, we're very sensitive. We can write you songs and we're great listeners. And.....amazing kissers, I'm just saying.” he said, making me smile.

“I don't know, I'd have to see for myself.” I said as he pulled up. He got out and opened my door, walked me upstairs and to Ky's door.

“One last question?” he asked. I nodded and smiled, leaning against the doorway, him doing the same. “Can I have your number?” he asked, smiling that million dollar smile again.

“I guess so.” I said, letting out an exaggerated sigh. We exchanged numbers and Logan stayed plant in his spot. He smiled and pushed his cheek out to me. I smirked, kissing my fingers and patting his cheek before letting myself in.

Kylee was still awake when I got ready for bed. She was sitting in her room, reading a book. I finished getting ready and went to her room, plopping onto the foot of the bed. She placed the book down and we started talking about our nights with the boys. Ky seemed a little more interested in my night and didn't say much about her night with James.

“Come on, tell me!” I whined.

“It's nothing, really.” she shot back. I crossed my arms and stared her down.

“Don't pull that on me, I know you.” I said. She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair.

“We're......sort of.....giving our relationship another shot.” she said.

“Are you kidding me!?” I shot at her.

“He's changed, Kates. He's matured.” she said.

“Oh yeah, sure...” I said sarcastically. “Men are all the same.”

“And yet, you're crazy about one of his best friends.” she said, a sly grin on her face.

“Not true. False statement.” I said, shaking my head.

“Uh huh.” she said, smirking at me.

“Whatever Kylee! Whatever!” I said, giving up and walking to her laughing. “Goodnight!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year Everyone!
It's 1:30 am right now
and I'm on Nyquil for my nasty cold.
Loopy and drowsy, it's bed time for this sheila.

Kylee Kanga :D