Status: One shot;;

Dear Jimmy

Love Always

Dear Jimmy,
‎2 years ago, the Avenged Sevenfold fans lost one of the BEST musicians/drummer to ever lived. I, myself never got the chance to meet you or tell you how fucking amazing you were but I'm pretty sure you knew how much you meant to your fans.
You weren’t just another musician to me. You saved me, really. Every time I even thought of taking my own life, I would just watch you perform on stage that people put on youtube or I’d watch the dvd’s. You made me laugh, you made my smile, you made me realize its okay to not be normal. You helped me in so many ways. You were one of the best person I ever known.
I honestly couldn’t believe it when I first heard about your passing away. I think part of me now today after being gone 2 years still has a hard time believing it. I don’t want it to be true. I wish it wasn’t true. I wish you were still here. I want you back. I want to be able to get the chance to meet you and not have to wait until my own life ends. I don’t…God, is it sad that I get all emotional about you when I have never met you but I can control my crying when it comes to my grandpa. I’m sure you’ve met him. He was pretty awesome as well. I will probably kick his ass when I see him next because he got to meet your first.
After a month of your passing, my family and I were sitting at the kitchen table getting ready to chow down on some good food. I was feeling pretty down because of the say and everything. My brother, who does not like Avenged Sevenfold(He’s country) looks up at me and said,” How are you holding up, Jess?” I think everybody was shocked by his action. I was defiantly shocked. I had to get up from the table because I didn’t want to cry in front of them. I do remember once, I forced my brother to watch the Avenged Sevenfold dvd and he called you the craziest mother fucker he ever saw but he all meant it in a good way. I like to think he secretly liked the band and you because sometimes I would catch him singing along M. Shadows.
I should really quit talking and end this because I think now I’m just rambling on and on and being annoying as fuck. You’re foREVer in our hearts I love you and I miss you, Jimmy. ♥
He was my best friend, just an incredible human being, a very touching, huge-hearted, brilliant, and musically gifted. – Synyster Gates
Love from a random fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
foREVer