Status: Joint story, so I'll work on it as fast as my partner can. :)

Hearts Bleeding in the Rain

Go to Sleep

The man takes me to his home: a two story white house that looks enormous inside. He stops me inside the front door and bends to remove my shoes, then stands and slips off my hoodie.

"You'll get sick in these wet clothes," he says to me. He leads me up the carpeted stairs. "I'm Rex, by the way."

"Danny," I whisper.

Rex takes me to a bathroom and gets some towels out from the closet in there. He gently orders me to take a hot shower, then come down to the livingroom. I nod in compliance, and he leaves with a smile.

In the shower, I scrub the mud and grime from my body, then just stand there and let the water pour over me until it cools down, forcing me out. I dry off, and realize that Rex left me no clean clothes. I tie a towel around my hips before making my way downstairs. I find him sitting on the couch, reading a Rock band magazine. I softly clear my throat and speak up.

"R-rex?"

He looks up at me. "Hey. Feeling better?"

I nod. He stands and walks over to me. "Come on. I'll show you to the guest room."

I follow him meekly, as he leads me back upstairs and to a room around the corner from the stairs and bathroom. He opens the door and steps aside so I can walk in. I look around. The room is white and red, like all of the upstairs. I prefer blue.

I walk to the bed and sit down. "A-are you sure this is okay?" I ask him softly.

"Yes, you can stay as long as you need."

I smile a teeny bit. "Thank you, Rex."

"No problem at all. Now, go to sleep," he tells me, as he slowly closes the door behind him.

I can't help but think that the last thing he said sounded like a command. I shrug and lie back on the bed. The sound of the rain hitting the window calms me into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I'll update again tomorrow. :)