Status: Joint story, so I'll work on it as fast as my partner can. :)

Hearts Bleeding in the Rain

Morning, Sunshine

I wake and rub my eyes, then look around. I have to struggle to remember yesterday. It's not until the door opens and I see the man that I remember.

"Morning, Sunshine. Come downstairs for breakfast." He tosses him a pair of black sweats.

"A-alright," replied groggily, in a hoarse voice.

Rex smiled and left, closing the door behind him. I looked down to grab the sweats, and gasped, seeing that my dick had been out as Rex had been talking to me. I groan and run my hands down my face, embarrassed and anxious.

I wonder, as I walk downstairs, what this man's intentions are. I mean, why would he do all this for me? Can he really just be that nice? I find him in the kitchen, setting down two plates of eggs and ham, and toast with butter and jam in the middle of the table.

He smiled up at me. "Danny."

I scratch my head. "Morning."

"Hope you're not a vegeterian."

"No. No worries," I reply with a small smile.

"Great." He pulls out a chair. "Sit," he tells me.

I walk over and hesitantly sit where he indicates. He sits around the corner next to my chair after I seat myself.

"Listen, man," I start.

He stops me. "Eat, then we'll talk."

I give a small smile and nod, before taking a bite of my breakfast. I've never had a hot breakfast before. I tell him so.

He looks up at me. "Really?" he asks, curious.

I nod. Rex looks at me for a few moments, I myself looking down. I feel his eyes leave my direction and start eating again. After breakfast, he tells me to follow him, then walks to the livingroom, where he gestures for me to sit on the couch. I comply, and he sits by me.

"Let's talk," he says.

I nod.