Lips of Deceit

Vampire Kisses

“Where am I?” Lily’s eyes fluttered

open and scanned her surroundings. She was lying against a bed all by herself. Lily breathed in silently, she figured she was in some sort of bus since the bed wasn’t exactly stable. No one was around either, and she felt the urge to escape again. Lily straightened her legs and silently removed herself from the bed, clutching her waist. Now she was aiming towards the exit that seemed to lead deeper into the bus. Her fingers wrapped around the knob, turning it slightly to the left. The bus swerved to a corner causing Lily to lose her grip against the knob and fall right through. The door swung open leading Lily to fall flat on her face.

“Oh I see you’re awake my damsel in distress!” Synyster smiled. Lily shuddered, that voice, it was like a taste of strawberry alcohol burning against her throat.

“Oh Syn, you shining knight! Can’t you see she’s still asleep!” A man joked.

“Oh yes, that kiss of yours Syn, like a knockout!” A nearby voice laughed.

“Jesus, Syn plus alcohol equals lip snatching. Syn how dirty of you!” they all laughed even harder. Lily gained strength in her knees and sat up. She was clutching her head from hitting against the door so hard.

“Where am I!” Lily demanded to know. She lifted her heavy head watching her vision restore. There were at least five guys staring straight at her! Lily reddened. Synyster had his arms around two of them, and the rest all leaned forward…Like she was some extraterrestrial or something.

Synyster…Lily thought, he was the guy that rudely kissed her! Her delicate fingers pointed straight at Syn, “You’re the one…,” she took a deep breath, “that kidnapped me!”

“I think you’re confused damsel, I saved you. We’re Avenged Sevenfold.”

Lily looked upon their pale skins, vampires, she thought. His kisses, they seem to suck the life out of you, she touched her lips in horror.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind how short this part is. C: