Lips of Deceit

Where is your heart!

Lily was looking at her reflection that was hung up against a classic Victorian wall. The mirror seemed to envelope who Lily really was and received the case of constant fear from looking at it. Anybody who really looked at her, could only see a petite, thin girl with strawberry colored hair, holding her life against a stomach. Except when she cast her eyes against its glass, she saw the depths of her soul, the ones that she abandoned when she left home. The past seemed to fill at the brim of her eyes, only in the form of tears. She blinked them away, only leaving a ruddy red in her eyes.

She always felt sick, a bit, and to stop some sort of pain, she bit her lip. Ever since she left, she met a man, or more specific a band named Avenged Sevenfold. She of course heard of them before and never expected in the midst of her dreams to meet them. Not like this, not in her broken state. They’ve tried to question her before about where she came from, but they all tended to get the same answer; a punch to the face by Synyster. Synyster was indefinitely drunk when he met Lily that day, but he didn’t seem to regret doing the things he did.

It wasn’t a cheesy one night stand, instead he watched over her like a silhouette at noon. It had been a month ever since she disappeared and Synyster would just smirk whenever she asked if he wanted her to go back. Synyster would lean forward with his hands shoved into his pockets and glaze his eyes just across hers. Lily would never look directly into them, the first time they met she saw her reflection. His eyes were exactly like the mirror hung up against the wall, a memory that should be left unspoken. Lily would turn away or change her view towards the ground.

She could smell the nicotine engraved into his clothes and branded across his tongue. He’d only laugh softly at Lily’s childish fear and place his hands against her shoulders and whisper, “Don’t do something stupid.” Then he’d kiss her on her cheek and walk away while lighting a cigarette.

Lily would watch the smoke ribbon through the air and Syn disappearing in a number of his famed guitars. Every time Synyster left her that way, she returned to the past. The band had taken her in like an abysmal foster care. M. Shadows seemed to take a liking to her and didn’t try to impose any idea of her leaving. The Rev would shrug and always said that it was just another mix of a fiction element towards their game play. The many nights they spent engulfed into liquor and alcohol captured an interim of minutes. In they end, she succumbed to a grown affiliation to the band but the thought tended to crawl up her spine and transmit a feeling of regret.

It was like some sort of drug, like a dose of seventy max advils into your system. In the end you crave for more, until somebody looks at you with disdain in their eyes. Then you feel dirty and obscene and take it to your room. Not even there, you just wonder if you still want more or doing this is bad for you. Then you scream and ask, WHERE IS YOUR HEART?
♠ ♠ ♠
What a filler chapter. The italics at the end are Lily's thoughts. Sorry ahaha, it'll get better! Constructive criticism + comments = ? C: