Lips of Deceit

"You'll hurt him."

The concert was a hit!! They didn’t even see it coming! Next concert will be ever better!” M. Shadows exclaimed with excitement.

Johnny Christ licked his lips from a sip of his strawberry andre, “It’s that time again, pullin’ the strings from my baby bass!”

“And knock those naggerdom fools off their feet!” Zacky contorted.

“Vengeance, we got ours straight to success, don’t worry about the haters.” The Rev smiled.

Synyster laughed, soaked in his absinthe, “Straight to success? We’re there already boys.”

“You all sound too full of yourselves.” Lily said behind a handful of gulps of orange soda, “Where’s the venue again?”

“Somewhere in Alabama!” Matt smiled
.
“Won’t those boys from MCR be there?” Zacky asked. “Murdock said somethin’ about complications for booking the play. We supposedly won it over.”

Lily felt her heart slam hard against her chest as her eyes widened, “You mean…My Chemical Romance…?”

“Hmm, yeah, they’ll be somewhere around there. Probably playing at some other concert. Maybe passing cars with them, I don’t know.” Matt answered.

Lily felt her oxygen being distorted and beaten out of her. Her hands were against her lap as she squeezed them tighter. “I hope we don’t see them.” She blurted.
Synyster glanced over at Lily, “Well why the he—“

“Don’t worry, I doubt we’d see them! Not with our fans!” Johnny Christ spat, “We’ve got them dipped in gold, not even at our distance.”

Lily felt comforted a bit. There tours were nowhere near each other, she even remembered swiping a look at a tour poster. The boys were heading to Alabama and expected to arrive on the nineteenth. However, My Chemical Romance was in Kansas playing at some concert while they were all heading towards Alabama, the chances were gravely slim. At least Valery said so and that comforted her a bit. All she needed was to sleep and rest until they reached the venue in Alabama. After all she felt some sort of rancid feeling deep in her stomach. She left the table, where the boys were all mumbling their drunken slurred words. Synyster’s eyes followed Lily around the room until she had left into the bunkroom. He was silent, taking slow sips of his absinthe that he followed with a loud, fake yawn. The boys changed their attention toward Synyster and he grinned with a sleek sinister shine in his eyes. All of them didn’t seem to notice anymore, at least they were too buzzed to care.

“Dame?” Synyster whispered softly.

Lily responded by moving hard against the bed sheets. She even resorted to hiding beneath the blankets, and held tight to her pillow. Synyster moved towards her, “You’re really anti-social sometimes, you know that?” Synyster replied with a smirk.

“I’m just tir-“ Synyster placed his hands against Lily’s waist and pulled her up so she was facing him. Lily slipped out a giggled, she was ticklish, she couldn’t deny. Synyster smirked, like he was just plain amused with her stupidity. She flushed and turned away.

“Hey, don’t turn away…” Synyster whispered softly and rested his head against her shoulder.

“What the he-“ Synyster wrapped his arms around her waist. He smelled like alcohol and a hella’ lot of nicotine. “Syn, what happened to drinking with your band mates?”

“I missed you silly.” Synyster laughed.

“You’re bad at lying.” Lily shrugged.

“ Valentineeee,” Syn groaned, “why don’t you want to see those chemical boys?”

Lily’s eyes widened, and she began to squirm from Synyster’s grip. Synyster arose and glared at her as he loosened his fingers. “What?”

“I just don’t want to see them!” Lily rose her voice.

“You’re a bad liar!” Synyster retorted in a serious tone.

Lily gulped, “I don’t want,” her voice broke and shattered in the air, “I can’t!”

Synyster wrapped his arms around her, so she couldn’t fight back. Like a mirage, or a tragic car crash, she never saw it coming. He felt her move against him, first roughly and then she softened. He brushed his hand against her hair, pulling at the strawberry blonde strands that smelled like narcotics. She shuddered at his touch and caused him to grin evilly. His fingers danced across her bare skin and led to a ballet of kisses: softly against the shape of her jaw. Lily let out a slight gasp that escaped from her lips and lost in the blurry air. “Stop it” Lily breathed with her heart hammering against her bones.

Synyster ignored her statement and continued. His tongue traced around her collarbone, becoming engulfed in her scent. Lily laced her fingers around his back, struggling to free her limbs. “You stop.” Synyster breathed hoarsely and shoved her against the pillows. Syn could feel her heart beating and her uneven exhales for oxygen. He pressed his palms against hers and ran his lips into hers roughly. She tried to breathe, like Synyster was choking her. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and Lily gave in to him.

She danced her tongue against his and desperately tried to inhale each other’s oxygen. Synyster ran his fingertips across the top of her head and tangled it within her strands. He kissed her more roughly, sucking every bit of air out of her. Their lips broke apart, both gasping for breath but Synyster’s lips met her neck, caressing the soft skin beneath.

“Whatever you’re afraid of…I’ll protect you.” He breathed hard against her chest, "I promise." Their skins were both moist with sweat but he wouldn’t let go. Lily clasped her hands against his as Synyster pulled her in closely. His tongue waltzed across her neck towards her lips. A moan dripped from Lily’s lips, as Synyster continued the torture against her skin. The alcohol aroma wiped the air, blurring their visions and shutting their eyelids that emptied them into darkness.

“You’ll hurt him.” Lily’s voice lingered in the air, grasping the locket against her neck. Her words melted within their hungry gasps for love and tastes of oxygen.

The way your hands slaughter my skin only with dosages of a heart felt love. Your words keep me away from the truth; a nightmare that redeems itself at dawn. You're lucky, the way your lips taste and the way the nicotine embeds into my heart. Maybe you can wash the pain away...but you can't save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was forced to put this chapter up. I wanted to edit some more, but she threatened me C:
So apologies if it's bad. I hope it keeps you awake at night XD
(The end, is someone's POV, its obvious, but I'm too tired to tell, cause I'm a douche bag like that :/)