Lips of Deceit

Baby this is plain PUPPETRY

“What the fuck is your problem!” The Rev screamed. He leaned towards the door to find some bulky man knocking outrageously loud at the steps. It was nearly midnight and he already had some slight case of a hang over. “What!” He screamed more loudly.

“You’re blocking the entry way sir, we can’t get into the fuck-, I mean we can’t get into the pit stop. Your tour bus is in the way.” The man replied rudely.

“Oh is that so!” I’ll fuckin’ move it for you!” The Rev turned to the steering wheel, “What...where the hell is Murdock?”

“Oh you can’t move it!?”

“I thought I told you to SHUT THE FUCK UP.”

“Actually you di-“

“Rev what are you screaming about?” Matt Shadows swayed toward the door from being drunk early in the evening.

“This guy says were in his way from the pit stop, and I can’t find Murdock to move the bus…” The Rev’s voice lingered. Matt shrugged and apologized to the man. He shut the door behind him and gave a dirty look to the Rev.

“Look the key’s are still in the ignition, so lets just do as the man said.” Matt slipped into the driver seat and swerved the bus into a different direction.

The Rev ran his fingers through his hair, “I’m sorry Matt, but where is the boss man?”

Matt shrugged, “Johnny wake up, find Murdock will you?” Johnny groaned, and pushed himself off the table. He was surrounded with empty beer bottles, a wasted Zacky Vengeance and a pool of his own drool. Johnny shook his head to rupture away any slight drunk feeling he had left in him. He disappeared into the darkness of the tour bus to find Murdock.

His soft whispers became louder and louder as he crept within, “Murdock, where are you…? Murdock?” The voice lingered as Jimmy and Matt watched the other tour bus position itself neatly next to them.

“Murdock?”

Synyster shifted beneath the bed sheets to the damn annoyance Johnny was making. “Ugh little shit head...” Synyster grumbled softly. His eyes slowly opened but shut when Johnny passed by the bunk. He didn’t need him to eavesdrop or even shed one peek at them.

“Murdock?” Johnny repeated shuffling through the back of the bus.

He just wanted to staple Johnny’s lips together for Pete’s sake. Synyster adjusted to the darkness, enjoying the perspective being filled with the person tangled around him. He ran his fingers through her hair and half hoping she wouldn’t arise from her sleep. They were both in skin and undressed, only bearing each other’s warmth. He smiled to himself and brought his arms tighter around her thin frame. He could feel her breathing against him while the sweat trickled down his throat. Synyster gulped hard, he never knew why but if there was ever an antidote to arrogance, it was her.

If there was anything to keep a recollection of yesterday’s memories, even with so many shots to kill you, and you still remember everything, well that’s a marvel.

Lily’s eyelashes swept against his skin, trying to wriggle away from his grip. Synyster pressed her hard against his chest when Johnny’s voice grew louder as he bustled past the bunk. “Shit head.” Synyster breathed.

“Synyster?” Lily’s voice was muffled against his skin. Synyster cringed when he found her purple eyes, glittering toward his face. Her gaze was glassy, reflecting the moonlight and outlined in black. The shiver went down his spine at how much of a doll she closely resembled. The strawberry blonde strands were disarrayed into a pool beneath porcelain like skin. Synyster’s eyes seemed to glaze her complexion, finding a dark scar lying against her chest. His fingers ran across the mark leading down to the shape of her ribs. Her soft pink lips escaped a restrained moan while she whispered the words, “Do you love me?”

Synyster smiled and leaned closer, “I-“

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T FIND MURDOCK!?” Matt yelled.

“I don’t know Matt! He isn’t on the bus! I swear!” Johnny stuttered.

Where are the goddamn staples! Synyster groaned. He wrapped his arms around Lily and lifted her of the bunk along with himself. His fingers slipped around the blankets and bundled it against her skin. “Get dressed, we’re going to see what’s the mishap.” Her eyes were bright like they were longing for answers and keeping their gaze locked onto his powered built. Synyster met her eyes while pulling his jeans up to his hips. He felt a wince of embarrassment but soon faded into a smirk.

“It’s fuckin’ MIDNIGHT, where the hell could he be! We could be half way across the fuckin’ continent right now!” Matt slammed his fists onto the table, startling Zacky.

He stared at her petite, slender shape and it made her nod to get dressed. Lily held tight to the blankets as she scrambled for her clothes.

“Maybe taking a dump, cause’ you can’t really do it on here…” Zacky grumbled, drifting back to sleep.

“There.” Jimmy pointed toward the club that was across the street from the pit stop.

“TO DO WHAT! Meet chicks? He can do that in concerts? DRINK? Cause’ we got PLENTY of it!” Matt shouted.

“What the fuck are you guys yelling about!” Synyster emerged from the bunkroom.

“Murdock is missing, and we don’t know where the hell he is!” Matt shot back.

“You’re getting mad over this, might as well just left him here!” Synyster retorted.

“We can’t leave the bastard! He’s our ticket to the fuckin’ venue!” Synyster just shook his head at his statement.

Zacky shot up from his seat, “Actually Matt, we’ve drank everything, why don’t we just stop here for the night? I want to check out the club, get a couple more drinks…”

“It’s already late and you still want to drink?” Lily shrugged, trying to adjust her messy hair or uh sex hair.

Matt glared at him and his ridiculous statement, “Well what the hell! Why don’t we just spen-“

There was banging against the door and a the same bulky man outside from earlier. Matt made his way towards the door while the group just stared at the HUGE man outside. “Hello! How may I help you!” Matt grinned with his chameleon like personality.

“Uh sir. I want to ask you to quiet it down. My co-workers are trying to get some shut eye…” The man muttered with his arms crossed. The Rev made a quick movement, like he was lunging toward the door. Apparently the huge man came off as “the dirty bastard who woke him up” but Johnny and Zacky gripped onto his shoulder.

“I apologize sir, very much!” Matt flashed his teeth, trying to block the Rev from attacking the brawny male

“It’s okay Worm! We’re going to head out for a couple of drinks anyways!” A voice replied happily, “You should join us!”

Worm seemed to glare at Matt and the rest of the eyes staring at him. They couldn’t tell with his sunglasses on at the dead of night but he nodded politely and left. “Well let’s head out to find Murdock…” Matt sighed and stumbled off the bus as the Rev followed. Zacky and Johnny seemed delighted to get a couple more drinks that they rushed into the other side of the street. Synyster pulled a cigarette out from his back pocket, having the smoke wisp into the air as he strolled out. Lily shrugged, slamming her heels against the steps as loudly as she could. Her heel got caught near the edge of the door, where her knees slid down the steps and scraped some skin. Lily fell hard against some guy walking past the door.

“Ow! Watch it will you!” Lily was sprawled, seeing stars above her head and clutching onto him to save her fall.

“I think you need to shut-“ Her eyes gazed upward where they widened and twisted into surprise.

“Lily!?” Mikey gasped as he looked down at the person wrapped around his arms. He clutched her arm and hitched her onto her feet. Their eyes were unmoving, colorless, dead and burned against their skins. His fingers were still entwined around her wrist tightly enough to feel her pulse. “What the hell…what are you doing here…?” Mikey breathed astoundedly.

“I…I, just let go…” Lily stuttered over her words. It would have been easier to say if his lips didn’t collide against hers. It felt like a rough kiss, enough to redden the color of her rosy lips. She tried to fight back, but he was breaking every liable force within her. Her eyelids wouldn’t close, for the chaos was unbearable to curtain into a temporary darkness. Mikey broke away first under suppressed coughs and heavy breathing “Lily, where the fuck-“

“Dame, what’s holding you?” The streetlights were shining down on Synyster with the scent of nicotine enlaced in the air. A shadow cast upon them both, like a deer caught in headlights as he towered over their car crashed bodies. Mikey glared angrily at Lily with eyes that burned from hell. He pushed her hard off of him and brushed off his knees, like she was insanely tainted with sins. Her eyes were huge with her mouth askew and a ghastly face. She stumbled awkwardly and it took awhile for her knees to stop shaking. Her most devoted organ was pumping hard against her chest, and rioted throughout her veins. Lily held tightly onto the doorknob where her body nearly gave up the ability to stand and fear to glance at Synyster himself.

Puppets with strings attached, enough for lifeless eyes and blood strained cheeks. Fingers enlaced in threads, they swipe across the air. Do a pirouette and don’t be led astray.

Mikey’s eyes slithered against Synyster’s. They were both staring hard at each other and hands shoved into their pockets. Even the toxic tobacco from the smoke floated across their faces, like they were unaffected by everything. He laughed, brushed his fingers through his hair and headed toward the club.

“Lily, you’re pathetic.” He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is really long. Sorry if it sucks, seriously, I'm imensely sorry. It's longer than usual. :C Comments?