Status: completed

Brownie Love

One-Shot

I let out a groggy groan as I finally forced myself to get out of bed. I tried to sleep in as long as possible but the birds outside had been chirping all morning long and woke me up every time I was about to slip off. I think they were doing it extra loud today just to piss me off. Nature just hates me.

After taking an extra long leak, I began to brush out my hair. Since I'm not going anywhere today I decided "fuck it" and skipped the straightening. Once I looked somewhat presentable, I brushed my teeth and sleepily made my way down the stairs. Just as I finally managed to fully wake my ass up, I found a gorgeous sight in front of me. If I wasn't up before I definitely am now.

Jayy was happily dancing shirtlessly to the radio as he watched the TV in the living room from the kitchen. It was a big screen so it's not too difficult to see from a distance, which suits all of us just fine when we're cooking. Right now he's mixing some kind of batter but if I had to guess, I'd say it was some delicious brownies.

Since he didn't know I was up, I smirked devilishly as I decided to have a little fun with him. I crept up behind him and waited until he stopped moving just enough for me to make my move.

When he finally stilled, I snuck up even closer, licked a trail from the middle of his back up to the base of his neck and wrapped my arms tightly around him. Just as I finished tracing my tongue up, he arched his back with a little gasp and stood just a bit higher on his feet. Before I could move my hands further up, they brushed against the front of his loose shorts. I think I felt him growing just a bit in my hands but I wasn't quite sure. I only kept them there for just a second.

His body shook just a bit against mine until he turned around in my embrace. I let go and smiled brightly up at him. He had this odd look across his face and his eyes seemed glazed over with some familiar emotion that I couldn't quite place. As he stared down at me, seemingly in a trance, I tilted my head in confusion. It was just a habit of mine.

He snapped out of his state and I vaguely saw a light blush on his cheeks. Ignoring it, I moved past him to get at the nearly finished mix. I pulled the spoon out of the bowl and began eating the excess batter.

Jayy continued staring down at me with that cute little blush. Giggling, I dabbed the spoon against his nose. He blinked a couple times before he realized what I just did. He smiled and let out a little laugh as he fondly called me an idiot. He began to bring up a hand up to wipe off the batter but I quickly caught it with my own free hand. Now it was his turn to look confused.

I leant up on the very top of my toes and swiftly licked the sweet substance away. It tasted so good it'd be a shame to waste it. His blush came back even deeper as he bit his lower lip. I smiled up at him and brought the spoon back to my mouth. And maybe I flirted with him just a bit through my eyes. Lately I've been trying to drop some subtle hints to him but it seemed like all of them just went right over his head. He can be so oblivious at times but it's cute…and frustrating.

He stared for the longest time until finally I just gave in. I licked the spoon once more and asked "Jayy? You still in there?"

As I waited for a response, I slipped the tip of the spoon back into my mouth. His eyes trailed down to my lips. He continued standing in silence, never taking his eyes off me. I snapped my fingers in front of him and that seemed to help him regain some consciousness.

"Uhh…umm…" he stuttered out adorably.

I arched an eyebrow expectantly as he continued grasping for any kind of sentence.

Finally he managed actual words, "I…uh…you…"

I withdrew the spoon and let out an "Mmm?" of questioning. He bit his lip once more as I realized some batter was still left resting over my lips. My tongue began poking out to wipe them clean but Jayy lounged forward and did it himself. As my eyes blew wide open, he practically forced his tongue into my mouth. He immediately found mine, gave it a quick swipe with his own and then retreated.

He pulled back completely shocked at his own actions. I myself wasn't any less paralyzed. He cast his gaze down and began stepping back. He had just started whispering out what would have been a sorry but stopped as I dropped the spoon back over the granite top and pulled him in close. Taking that as the approval it was, he slammed his mouth back over mine. I let out a quiet groan and then a gasp as he pushed us back against the counter. Seeing the gasp as an invitation, his tongue invaded once more and attacked my own.

As we fought for dominance, I trailed my hands up his firm but soft chest. He let out a tiny little moan, giving me a small smile of accomplishment. His own arms moved beyond me to grip the edge of the counter, trapping me in place. I didn't especially care, it's not like I planned on moving any time soon.

As I broke off for air, Jayy began traveling his mouth further south along my neck. Apparently the need to breath was not an issue for him. I clenched his shoulders tight as he nipped and bit over my many tattoos. Every little brush of his teeth on my skin made me let out increasingly louder moans. When he hit beneath my jugular those moans became needy whimpers. Catching on quickly, he positioned his mouth over that spot for an extended stay.

After every bite, each harder and rougher than the last, his tongue gently caressed the abused and inflamed skin. Soon enough I was a writhing mess beneath him. His arms on either side kept me from squirming too much, something he must have been planning from the start. I whimpered out pathetically for more but he merely ignored my desperate pleas. I know he wants to go further, his matching bulge against the inside of my thigh was a dead giveaway. But he did nothing but continue to tease me.

Deciding to make my own action, I moved my hands back to the middle of his chest. Taking care not to hit his tattoos, I slowly dug my nails into his skin and raked them down. Before I was even halfway done, Jayy was moaning loudly against my neck and grinding into me. I tried to move back to tease him like he had done, but I could only go so far until I was caught. When his bulge hit mine, I let out a whining moan. Before long I was even more of a mess than I was before and still he was far behind me. This might have just backfired on me.

I finally made it down below his bellybutton and he let out a small sigh of relief before restarting his work. A tiny squeak passed through me as he bit sharply, undoubtedly as a warning/mild punishment. I gripped his hips and again left deep scratches as I reached the middle of his happy trail. His moans came back louder and he gave an even harder bite.

I quickly realized I was losing this little battle so I decided to take a more offensive stance. With his hands occupied in keeping my body trapped between his and the counter, he was defenseless to stop my own from doing as I wished. I traced my fingers lightly over where his hem met his skin. I heard a soft gasp as he realized what I was doing. Quicker than lightning, his shorts and underwear met the floor leaving him completely exposed.

I wasted no time in grabbing him and pumping just fast enough to please him but not enough that he could get a release. His teeth bit hard into my skin as he let a loud muffled groan against my throat. This was his way of trying to get me to break first but since he wasn't moving his lips, I knew I had the upper hand, so to say. His body began shaking and I moved just a bit faster. He whimpered and bit harder, finally breaking the skin. I screamed his name but still I knew I was winning. I could feel it both in my hand and against my neck where the eyelashes of his tightly shut eyes teased wherever they touched.

"Jayy, you know what I want," I began, "Why deny yourself any further? You want it just as bad." I gave another long teasing stroke, earning a small whimper and further clenched teeth, "Come on already, just give in or…I'll stop all together."

With a reluctant groan, he agreed and slowly pulled back from my bleeding skin. Just as final retribution, he pulled back the flesh tightly and gave a teasing lick once it was released. Now that I finally had gotten my way, I wasted no time in stripping off my shirt and tossing it across the smooth floor. Jayy stepped out of his own pooled clothes and pulled the rest of mine down.

Once they were across the room, joining the others, Jayy immediately attacked my lips. Before I had a chance to respond, his mouth was gone and replaced next to me ear. Dirtily and commanding, he whispered into my ear, "Turn around and lean forward."

I quickly complied and no sooner had I stopped my motion, was his tip placed outside my entrance. In a much softer, more concerned and caring tone he asked, "Ready?"

I let out a breathless "Yeah" and expected him push in but instead he hesitated.

Faltering just a bit he asked "Are you sure?"

Looking back at him with an appreciative smile I told him, "Yes. And don't worry, I…um, practiced before." I glanced down with my cheeks tinted in embarrassment. It felt so awkward to say it out loud.

Jayy placed a hand under my chin and tilted it up. He gave me a sweet kiss and replied, "Well in that case, I'd love to see it next time." I sent him a teasing smirk and replied, "You've got a deal…as long as I get something good afterwards."

He rolled his eyes with a smile and moved back to his original position. Slowly and surely, he pushed in making me mewl out in pure pleasure. By now I've done it often enough and with certain "objects" of varying size, so that nothing really pains me anymore about it. Though I must admit, Jayy is quite a bit bigger than what I had prepared for. I felt absolutely filled in the best, most pleasurable way by him.

By the time he was fully inside, I was begging for him to move. No sooner had the last syllable passed my lips than I felt him slam back into me. I cried out his name as he began setting up a steady and increasing pace. Before long I was demanding for him to push harder and faster. Without any objection he quickly complied and soon his own soft moans joined my much more vocal ones.

I soon came so close to my peak that I nearly lost it. Something was missing but I didn't know what. Jayy's moans became much louder and more frequent so I knew he was almost there as well. I tried thinking about what I needed but having something large and hard forcing its way through a small space, providing so much pleasure it was nearly overwhelming, kinda makes it difficult to concentrate. I was about to give up until I felt sparks jolting through my body. I screamed out Jayy's name in both desire and shock. When I had tried it before, it was always fun and enjoyable but nothing amounted to how that one hit felt.

I whimpered out for him to hit there again and was answered by a harder, more precise thrust. I screamed once again and gripped the counter for support. It felt like my knees were going to give out.

Jayy's right hand snaked it's was down to my dripping and near painful hard-on. He pumped me as fast as he could and I bit my lip hard to keep from losing it. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible but Jayy seemed to take that as a challenge and sped up his pace going nearly inhumanly fast. Still, I held on as long as I could but he had one last trick.

With his left hand, he pushed my chest up slowly until I was stable enough to keep that position. The new angle felt even better but I wasn't going to give up that easily. Jayy however had something different in mind. With one hit, harder and more powerful that before, he slammed against that amazing spot and bit my shoulder hard enough that I swear he nearly hit the bone.

I came hard and fast as he continued thrusting and pumping my member. It felt like every nerve ending was exploding from the rush of sweet pain mixed with electricity and absolute bliss. His hand milked me of all I had until I nearly collapsed against the counter top. My muscles contracted relentlessly until he filled me with his own seed.

He released my harshly abused skin and panted out, sounding like a kid with asthma in the middle of a flower field surrounded by puppies and kittens. Although I don't think mine was much better.

When his breathing had calmed somewhat, he pulled out from inside me. Once he was gone I nearly begged him to fill me again. I felt a bit empty without him buried deep inside me.

He moved over and supported himself against the counter beside me. I had finally given in and collapsed onto my arms. Both of us smiled exceedingly happy and contented at each other.

"Hey Jayy…" I still panted out, "I think we need…to take a shower."

"Yeah…" he replied, not sounding like he had anymore air than I did. "Oh…shit!"

"What?" Was something wrong?

"Dude…The brownie mix."

I looked down at the forgotten bowl and found the source of his sudden shameful tone. Guess we got a little too careless because splattered inside was something, well…not called for in the recipe.

"Oh well, guess we'll just have to throw it out and start over." I offered up. I couldn't think of anything else really to do with it.

"Yeah, I guess…" the last word was interrupted by the soft sound of a car rolling down the street. Not so bad except this noise didn't pass, it came closer and closer until it finally stopped sounding just beyond the front door.

We looked at each other in panic, knowing in just a few minutes we'd be caught. I scampered around the room gathering our clothes as Jayy yelled out frantically "What do we do with this?!?"

"Uh…just mix it in! We'll take care of it later." God, we are so fucked!

Jayy stirred the batter in a frenzy just as I picked up the last article. "I think that's all of it!" I yelled.

Outside I could hear voices coming up to the porch. "Jayy! They're just outside, let's go!"

Dropping the spoon again, he sprinted up behind me, grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me up the stairs to the bathroom. Just as our door slammed shut, the front one opened, filling the house with two new voices. I locked the door and leaned heavily against it, adrenaline rushing through my system. Jayy sat down on the edge of the closed toilet and let out a large sigh of relief.

"Man, that was close," he said in a pant.

"Yeah…now how's about that shower?"

A devilish smirk bloomed across his beautiful face and I knew we weren't coming out for awhile.

******40 minutes later******

Jayy and I finally exited the bathroom feeling rather refreshed. I think we spent maybe a total of 10 minutes actually washing. After we left the steamy powder room, we went to our respective bedrooms to get clean clothes. Joining back in the hallway, we made our way downstairs to throw out the "contaminated" brownie batter.

By the third step we realized something was wrong. A freshly baked smell had wafted upstairs to fill our noses. We looked at each other in distress and raced downstairs. In the kitchen, Andrew was cutting up newly baked brownies while munching on one in his hand. As we made our rather loud entrance both he and Sally, who was sitting on the arm of the couch, turned back to us.

Trying not to seem guilty or obvious, we asked where the brownies came from. Happy and oblivious Andrew said, "Don't you remember? You left it sitting on the counter. The oven was already warmed up so all I had to do was pour 'em out and pop 'em in. Came out great by the way. So fucking good!"

To prove his point, he took a large bite out of his already generous proportion. I couldn't stop a shameful swallow as I watched his mouth leave the baked sweet with a joyful smile. I think I might be sick.

Andrew looked back at us with a questioning look. "What's up? You want one?"

We could only shake our heads as we guiltily watched him take another bite. He shrugged and turned back to his now cut and plentiful servings. He separated out two plates, one with a heaping amount of the baked good and the other with one lonely but large piece. He popped the last bit of brownie into his mouth, licked his fingers, and carried the plates into the living.

We could only meekly follow behind him. Neither one of us had the guts to say anything. As he sat down in the middle of the couch, he leant over and passed the singular brownie off to Sally. As she lifted it up to take a bite, Jayy's hand caught her arm. Confused, she looked up at him for an explanation.

All he could say was "I…I wouldn't if I were you."

Still at loss she looked at him until something flashed in her eyes. She turned her head to look at me quizzically. I only look down in humiliation as my cheeks filled with color. She sharply turned back to him, who in turn had his own sheepish look. I saw her eyes follow his hand awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, then dart to his damp hair. Her gaze turned back to me and my own wet locks, then back to him. In all of 30 seconds, her head must have gone back and forth between us about 50 times until a look of shocked and nauseous realization came across her usually lovely face.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick" she said under her breath as she set the tainted brownie back on the plate and pushed it away.

Our sight went back to Andrew cluelessly munching away at what should have been a nice treat. Another gagging look went across her face as he finished stuffing the latest dessert into his. With his mouth full he turned back to us staring at him and asked with crumbs scattered and visibly mushed food near falling out, "What? What are you guys staring at? Don't you want any?"

We shook our heads with varying looks of disgusted, guilty, and horrified expressions. Shrugging once more, Andrew blew it off, grabbed Sally's untouched brownie and said "Whatever, more for me!" before gleefully chewing away at it.

She shifted back towards us, looking as queasy as ever, gave a disturbed sigh and said hopelessly, "I need new roommates."