Lovesick Melody

One

My best friend walked through my front door calling my name. 

"Julia? Julia, where are you?" Chaz called out.

"Up here, Chazzy!" I yelled from my room. 

I wiped my eyes as I heard him heading up the stairs. He walked down the hall towards my room and stopped at the doorway. He took in my features with his eyes before walking over and sitting on my bed. 

"What happened? And do I have to kick someone's ass?"

I looked up at him and just started sobbing again. He pulled me into a hug and waited for me to calm down. After a few minutes I pulled away and started to explain. 

"Nick and I broke up. I went to his house earlier today and I walked in on him kissing his ex, Zoey. And then he tried to make it my fault by saying I made him cheat on me. He's such a douchebag."

"So does that mean I can kick his ass?" Chaz asked making me giggle. 

"No, let him be. He's not worth it." I sighed. 

"Can you call up Ryan and see if he'll come over?" I asked him. 

He nodded, pulled out his phone and dialed Ryan's number. After exchanging a few words with Ryan, Chaz hung up and said he would be here soon. 

Within five minutes I heard the front door open again and Ryan coming up to my room. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" he asked. 

"Nick cheated on Julia and they broke up." Chaz answered. 

"What? Are you okay Jules?" he asked concerned. 

"I'll be fine, but can we get off this subject? I don't wanna talk about all of this."

"Alright." they agreed. 

We sat there for a few moments in silence. Suddenly Ryan had a spazz attack and fell off my bed. Chaz and I just started laughing as he picked himself up off the floor. 

"I forgot to tell you guys! Guess who is gonna be in town next week?" Ryan asked excitedly. 

"A circus that's gonna take you in when they realize how much of a freak you are?!?" Chaz guessed. 

"Oh! I know! You're imaginary girlfriend just got back from vacation?!?" I guessed. 

"No, but our fri- hey! You guys are really mean! I guess you don't want to know who is coming then?"

"Just tell us or we'll have to resort to your weakness." I threatened. 

"Okay, okay. The person who is coming is... The one the only JUSTIN BIEBER!" Ryan shouted. 

I froze in my spot. There was no way that I could handle dealing with him again. He had given me a reason to hate him and that was because he had left and had only kept in contact with a few people. He had talked to Chaz and Ryan, but not to me, his best friend since the age of 2. 

Chaz and Ryan didn't know that I hated Justin. They thought we were all good and were still best friends. It couldn't be more of the opposite.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story hopefully this one will take off. Comments are appreciated.

Love y'all and have a Happy New Year!