Lovesick Melody

Two

The two of them cheered and jumped around excited as I just sat there and faked a smile for them. I didn't want to be a downer so I just pretended that I was happy. After a little bit they calmed down. 

We talked for a little until Chaz got the brilliant idea to call Justin. I couldn't protest because then they would realize something was wrong. I watched Chaz dial his number and wait. 

The phone rang 3 times before someone picked up. 

"Hello?"

God I missed that voice. Shit! I shouldn't miss that voice, I should hate it.

"Justin!" Chaz and Ryan yelled. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" he asked. 

"Nothing much man. We were just sitting here talking and I remembered that I hadn't told these two that you were coming next week." Ryan answered. 

"That's cool- wait, who two?" he sounded confused. 

"Me and Julia." Chaz said laughing "You know, two of your best friends."

He was silent for a moment before he spoke again. 

"Is Julia there right now?"

"Ye- ow!" Chaz yelled as I smacked him and shook my head. 

"No, she left before we called you. Her mom wanted her home." Ryan said, realizing I didn't want to talk him. 

"Oh… well can you tell her that I'm sorry?"

"For what?" Ryan asked looking at me questioningly. 

"Just tell her I'm sorry, she'll know why."

"Fuck off asshole!" I yelled at the phone before ending the call.

Both of them looked at me waiting for me to explain my behavior and Justin's apology. I sighed, sooner or later I'd have to tell them. 

"He never stayed in contact with me. I tried to call him and it would go straight to voicemail. Before long I got tired of it all and just stopped trying. And that's basically why I hate him."

They sat there for a moment before they pulled me in for a hug. 

"It's okay if you don't want to see him when he comes back. I can keep him away from you if you want." Chaz offered. 

I giggled and just shook my head. I loved that these two would do so much just to make sure I was okay. 

Our hugfest was interrupted by Chaz's phone going off. We all looked to see that it was Justin calling back.

"I'll just let it ring." Chaz said, tossing his phone aside. "He'll get the message sooner or later."

"Actually, one of you answer it and just tell him that his apology won't work ever." 

They both looked at me before Ryan picked up the phone and answered. I heard a frantic voice on the other side asking to talk to me. Ryan walked out of the room with the phone pressed to his ear, trying to get Justin to calm down so he could talk.

About five minutes later he came back in and sat beside me again. 

"He says he understands your reasoning but he wants a chance to make it better."

I just sat there thinking. Should I give him another chance? Or should I just tell him to stay away from me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapters up! Yay! Hope y'all like it. Let me know what you think with a comment.

Bye bye

~Leah