Status: Starting.

My Love of a Nerd.

Careful

Days have gone by fast. Well a week has passed and I was finished studying. I went to my baby and decided to go to Harrison's house. He would usually be at home editing his films. I don't blame him, he's so pro at it that he loves it. I wish my love for acting was that easy. When I arrived I got off and went into the house. I never rang the doorbell because honestly it would just ruin his concentration. Well whenever I arrived it always ruins his concentration because of my distractions. He eventually gave up working whenever I was there in a month. It's a record. I smiled as I walked up the stairs to his room. I swung the door open to see him boxing, he looked up at me. I saw tears in his eyes.
"Hey you, relieving stress?" I asked happily.
"Yea." he said.
"Are you crying or is that sweat?" I asked.
"Sweat." He said. I knew he was lying because whenever he lied the corner of his lip twitch. I know, I'm creepily observant.
"Want to talk about it?" I said.
"No." he said, "There's nothing to talk about." he said. He then continued boxing.
"I was riding here and I saw another person trying to kill themselves." I said.
"Oh, how many times has it been?" He stopped boxing and say next to me on his couch. I walked up and went to his fridge and took a water bottle out. I handed it to him and he opened it up and drank it.
"I don't know. The first ever since you. Maybe it's karma. Have I done anything bad to you lately?" I asked. He choked on his water. Then started laughing.
"Lately? How about always. You threw my shoe in a lake. You tried to hook me up wih that waitress by giving her my number, by the way she's a freakin stalker, you distracted me from a huge project which thankfully I used the whole night to perfect, you tried to hook me up with another girl, you got me in trouble when you were drunk on Thursday and yesterday you seriously injured my finger at judo." He said.
"Hey, no pain no... Hmm I forgot what it was. Anyways those girls were super pretty, I'm just being a good friend, you deserved to get your shoe thrown in the lake, I was drunk because of that stupid boring party that you brought me too, I was so bored I had to drink the pain of boredom away, and you love my distractions just admit it, it adds spice to your life." I said then blew a raspberry at him. He then scoffed.
"No wonder karma bit you in the butt." he said, I sighed, I did feel regretful.
"I'm sorry okay? I just get bored and it's fun seeing you get in trouble. But hey, girls like rebels?" I said trying to make it better.
"Molly, how many times do I have to say this... I don't want a girlfriend right now. I need to get into WishingDecember film productions. I'm working my butt off to the core. A girlfriend is going to ruin it. And I have you, that's what matters." he said looking at me with those brown eyes. His hair was sticking to his forehead because of the heads of sweat ascending down his face. It was a bit annoying... And other things. I grabbed his towel and patted off the sweat. My face was close to his. He tried moving away but I stopped him.
"Stay still." I said and put my other hand on his face to keep him from moving. His face was hot, but his skin was soft and smooth. "Don't you want to feel loved?" I asked him.
He mumbled something under his sigh. "What?" I asked not comprehending his words.
"Won't you be jealous at all?" he asked.
"Well not really. You're my friend, I just want you to be happy." I said. I then put the towel around his neck. In doing so I found my arms around him. My face was now closer than ever to his, I could feel heat from his body radiating on me.
I then pulled away immediately to avoid anything.
"Anyways, it's weird that I always am near a death situation." I said.
"Hey I forgot the story. Tell me how it started again." he said.
I explained to him the first time, I was walking home from school, I was in fifth grade. I came across a guy trying to jump but on a different bridge. He was crying endlessly, apparently his wife died with the baby in her too so the baby died. I told him that it was horrible to die sad. I don't know what happened but he smiled and then stood off and walked away. I just watched him go, but I still saw tears. The other times was when I changed. I just started daring them to jump but most of them were all talk not do. I usually do the suprise attack and just stop them. I walked away all those times after saving them, because I didn't want to really get all up I their business. But when it happened to Harrison, I had enough. I felt pretty bad for him because he was lonely and made fun of. I was lonely but there was nothing about me to be understood, and since Harrison went to my school I might as well befriend him because we were both lonely. I was selfish I know but I'm glad I did so. Harrison and I were not lonely anymore because we had each other.
"I'm going to take a shower. Be right back." He said and went off. When he left I went snooping around as usual. Why was he boxing unless he had something on his mind. Boxing was Harrison's relief and running but he usually ran with me. I showed Harrison to boxing because I knew how it felt to have emotions run wild and it makes you frustrated, confused, and depressed. Boxing let's you take it out.
I went to his drawers to see if he was hiding anything from me. I snooped around but then something caught my eyes, it was a framed picture of me. He probably took one when he had his camera. The picture had me smiling while running. It was a pretty good picture. Why is he putting this into a drawer when it can be shone so prettily on the table. I placed my picture there and smiled. He's so sweet, having pictures of me. He must really miss me at night, I laughed at the joke. It's great that he changed, personality wise I mean. He used to be really depressed, it bothered me because I felt sad for him. I tried ignoring that fact that he was sad and depressed but the look on his face killed me so that's how we got into Judo and boxing. It helped him, and J always cheer him up as much as possible. The doctors agreed that he was much better than before. He finally fell out of his funk and became Harrison Colton, the awesomest dude that is friends with moi! Happiness.
"Yum, you made food!" he said happily.
"Yea, since karma's a bitch I should do something nice for you!" I said happily.
"Mac and cheese! Yum!" he said smiling.
"Oh, along with mash potatoes and salad!" I said. He grabbed a plate and put a little of everything on and gave it to me then he did it for himself. We ate while talking about weird things.
"You know 10% of world animals weighed together are ants." He said.
"Ew, do you know that men who come back from space are two inches taller?" I said.
"Hmm, I wonder if it works with you." he said and I scoffed.
"Jeez, sorry that I'm short. It's not my fault that you're about the empire state building." I said he laughed.
"Hey, I thought you said you wished you were tall. Isn't it hypocritical that you insult my heavenly tallness?" he said.
"Stop making me feel stupid." I said.
He looked at me, he dropped his fork and then hugged me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." He said, his arms were wrapping themselves around me, I'm not complaining but I was feeling something. Something that was unfamiliar. I pushed away.
"It's okay. Hey, finish my hard work food." I said jokingly.
When I got home I laid on my bed thinking and thinking. What was that feeling?