‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

Drop the Bass

SHEA POV

Five minutes until the end of the show. Five minutes...just five more minutes to sleep.

I was exhausted to say the least. We had a bit of an issue today with the transporting of instruments. Some guitars got switched up and a whole drum kit went missing. We still don't know where they are; but, nevertheless, the show must go on.

"Hey guys, we have a sort of surprise for you." Drake said with his cutesy little smile on his face.

"Who out there knows about GONZO?" Chris asked.

"Okay, cool, steal my thunder." Drake made a face. "I have the same hobby."

"D-d-d-dubstep!" Matt cheered.

"Fucking moron." I muttered, trying to close my eyes.

"Hey, has anyone seen my bass?" Ashley walked by. As you can guess, by the loss and misplacement of a few instruments, everyone's being uptight as to where there stuff is going.

I heard the song start.

"Either Drake or Chris just dropped it, go see if you can fix it." I sighed.

He look startled for a minute before comprehending what I said and ruffling my hair.

"Silly little girl."

"Shut up, go away I'm tired." I whined.

"Vincent, your girlfriend's PMSing!" Ashley called.

"Ooooh, someone's not getting any tonight!" Jake stuck out his tongue like a five year old.

"Go away, jackass." I threw a pillow from the couch I was on at him.

"Yeah, she's pissed." He caught it and dropped it to the ground before leaving. "Good luck, man." He said to Jacky as he walked over.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, sitting by my head.

"I'm tired!" I whined.

"We're leaving soon." He told me.

"Can I stay on your bus?" I asked.

"Uh..." He trailed off. I looked at him pleadingly. "You're never on your bus anymore, your band never spends anytime with you."

"Why are you so intent on getting rid of me?!" I cried.

"I-I'm not!" He stammered, looking shocked.

JACKY POV

Holy shit, I didn't expect for her to start crying on me. I just didn't want her friends, well...actually I was more scared of her sister, mad at me for stealing her.

"I-I didn't mean it like that, how about we stay on your bus tonight?" I tried. "Just, not on mine, you know? You're never on yours these days. What's a band without their singer?"

"Fine, we can stay on my bus."

Jesus, what the fuck has gotten into her?! She's never like this! I mean, she can be bitchy when she's angry but when she's tired she usually doesn't do this...

I kept her head on my lap as she quieted down. What has got her this worked up? Her set went well! I don't think anything happened when I was playing my set...

"Whoot, whoot, signing then busses!" CC cheered.

"Hey, guys, I think Shea's gonna skip this one...I'm going to head back to the busses with her--" I started.

"How about we have some girl time?" Sammi offered. I tried to determine if this was even a remotely good idea after Shea's crying over Sammi and Jinxx.

"Uh--"

"Sure, why not." Shea sighed.

Okay, okay, cool, don't act all bitchy to her. You only threw a fit two days ago or whenever, no biggie, it's all cool.

She got up and I kissed her softly before watching them walk away towards the parking lot.

"Someone's grumpy today." Jinxx chuckled.

"She almost ripped my head off..." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Hey, she's a girl. Who ever said we'd understand them. Hell, I don't understand Sammi and we're getting married. It's just, they're weird, but we have to love them." He shrugged, still laughing.

"Yeah, I guess."

"You said you love her, right? And obviously she's head over heels for you. Just let her be, she's probably sick of touring. We were all like that, being a teenage girl probably makes it a million times worse." He offered.

"Thanks." I gave him a half smile.

"Anytime, now let's get our asses to the tables for a signing."

SHEA POV

"Wanna come on our bus?" Sammi opened the door.

Well, as you've already opened the door--

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Mkay, come on." She practically dragged me up the stairs. I sat down on the couch and she sat across from me. "Okay, now what the hell is up with you?"

"What?" I frowned, tilting my head to the side.

"You're acting weird."

"I'm tired is all." I let out a laugh that sounded a bit forced in all honesty.

"Bull, what's wrong?"

"Seriously, that's it. I guess being on tour is just finally getting to me, I'm tired." I shrugged.

"Anything else weird?" She asked seriously.

"Like?" I looked at her for an explanation as to what she meant by that.

"Headache, nausea, dizziness," She listed, "Your period?"

I snorted.

"No."

"None of it?"

"Nah, just tired, seriously, Sammi."

"Okay, just curious." She shrugged.

"Why?" I made a face.

"Well, I don't know what you and Jacky have been up to." She teased.

"You think I'm pregnant?" I snorted.

"Well, I mean you're being extremely bitchy if I do say so. And you started crying because Jacky said no to sleeping on his bus. It's really unlike you."

I laughed.

"Well, no, none of that. I'm not pregnant."

"If you're sure." She sang, turning and hitting the power button on the remote for the TV.

"Well, I'm on the pill--"

"99.9%, Shea, 99.9%." She pointed out, still watching the...contraception commercial and...this is all really ironic. She noticed too because I heard a quiet laugh before she changed the channel. "Maybe you should check it out, just in case."

"I'm 100% sure that I'm not pregnant." I told her.

"Okay, okay, fine." She defended. "So...that means you're not--"

"Okay you want 99%?" I rolled my eyes.

"Better test for that 1%." She changed the channel again. "God damn, nothing's on. Oh, look!"

"Oh, shut up, I'm not pregnant." I crossed my arms when the pregnancy test commercial came up.

"This is obviously foreshadowing." Sammi crossed her arms as if to mock me, looking at me again.

"For you and Jinxx maybe, congrats." I stole the remote and changed the channel to Animal Planet.

She sighed.

***

"Hey, losers." Andy walked on the bus, followed by the rest of the guys. "Time for Shea to return to her bus. Jacky awaits." He teased.

"Oh, shut it, douche." I laughed, shoving him lightly and walking off the bus. "See ya, Sammi!"

"Bye! And take it into consideration!"

"You're crazy." I shouted back. "Hey." I smiled, reaching Jacky.

"Hey." He smiled back. "You feeling better?"

"Yeah, lots." I smiled.

"Good." He nodded and stepped aside to let me on the bus.

I sat down on the couch to watch Matt and Lucas play MW3. I hadn't noticed Jacky hadn't followed me until I heard a crash and a lot of shouting. Lucas paused the game and Matt ran to the window.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Uh..." He looked nervous.

"Matt?"

"Maybe you should go to the bunks...where...there's no windows."

"Matt, what the fuck?" I snapped.

"Um..." I got up and moved him over so I could see. Well, the yelling was coming from Ronnie.

And Andy...

And Sammi...

Okay, everyone but I was there...

Wait...

I ran out of the bus.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted.

"Shea, I--He--" Jacky tried, his lip was bleeding and swollen. Jared scrambled to his feet near Ronnie, his nose was questionably broken, but it was bleeding.

"You're both fucking stupid!" I screamed.

"Shea, I--" Jared tried.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" I snapped.

"Shea--" Jacky stepped towards me.

"You fucking said you would leave him alone!"

"Shea, he--"

"I don't fucking care what he did, Jacky! He's my God damn bassist, you can't just fucking punch him!"

"He said--"

"What did he say that was so important that you go back on what you told me?" He winced.

"He called you a whore. He said you were cheating on me and--"

"And you believed him?!"

"No, but--"

"Then why the fuck did you need to punch him?!" I shoved him. I knew he could easily keep his balance, he was taller and stronger than me, but he stumbled back a little anyways.

"Because he--"

"He can call me whatever he damn well pleases, I don't give a fuck. I can deal with it myself. You don't need to fucking punch him." I saw Jared smirking out of the corner of my eye. "And you, you fucking asshole. Get the fuck out of my life, I should have kicked you out a long time ago. After this tour you're gone. I never want to see you again." I growled. He blinked in surprise. "Finish the tour, but don't talk to me, don't even act like you fucking know me anymore, not that it'll be much different from how you treat me now."

"Shea--"

"I don't give a fuck. I thought we could be friends. And you called me childish, what the fuck is all of this? Go rot in Hell." I spat. "You're nothing to me."

Everyone was frozen in shock. Matt and Lucas were at the door of the bus. Chris, Drake, Alyssa, and Eric had just gotten there. The rest of BVB had been there already and FIR was there beside my brother.

I turned around and pushed past my guitarist and drummer.

"Shea," I felt a hand on my arm. "Please, I--"

"Get away from me." I yanked my arm away. "If you ever gave a fuck about me you'd keep a damn promise."

JACKY POV

Oh my God...I can't believe it.

"Jacky, man--" Ronnie stepped towards me. I shook my head and walked away, back towards the venue. I just...I needed to be alone and I know neither Ronnie nor our manager would let the bus leave without me.

JINXX POV

"Give him time." I told Ronnie when he went to follow his guitarist. "I'll talk to him in a few minutes."

Ronnie opened his mouth before nodding.

"Sounds good. The busses need to leave in half an hour to remotely get near the venue by tomorrow morning, just keep that in mind." They dispersed. Jared went to his bus. Chris and Drake shared a word with Alyssa before they all went back to their busses. We started to head back to ours too.

"Jinxx..." Sammi grabbed my hand to stop me before we followed the guys on.

"Yeah?" I looked at her. She was worried about something.

"I...I think she's pregnant." She bit her lip.

I blinked.

"Shea, I think she's pregnant."

"But--"

"I know."

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dramer! DRAMER!

I just had to give you guys another update. I was at like 27 I guess, or something, then I got home from my trip and I checked the comments and I had 32 and I was like "AH! NO WAY! MOST I'VE GOTTEN IN ONLY A FEW HOURS! AH!" and yeah...so I loved you all so much that I had to update!

propanekiss: :) yay, thanks :) I shall keep writing!

Haysay: Well...there's a lot of action planned...

PixieChick101: yeah, they all are XD and will do!

ChloeTheCapricorn: *whines* everyone is gosh darn stealing my plot line! :p okay, so maybe not exactly...but youre on a track...

LovelyPixxie: Mhmm! Yay! :D

Okay so, believe it or not, I don't wing these chapters. I mean, I sorta do, but I have a general plot line that the chapters have to follow.
That being said, I know what happens in this story.
And none of you do :p
But I do want to know, how many of you think she's actually pregnant and how many of you think she's just being Shea?
It's just a question of curiosity, I won't spill which it is. You'll have to find out! (aka keep reading :p)
But I mean, okay, I guess based on society you all assume one way...but you have to also take into account, in your guess, my general writing.

Anyhow!

Comment!

<3
GIMH