‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

...Only in America...

SHEA POV

"Ronnie, can I get a tattoo?" I looked up from my book on schizophrenia which I had bought for no reason in the slightest, psychology just generally interested me so…

"No." He turned to me form watching the tiny TV in front of us, our band had the bigger TV…and bathroom, kinda sucks for the actually well-known people I guess.

"That's so hypocritical!" I whined.

"Why do you want one?" He sighed.

"Because, I just thought of a really pretty one." I admitted.

"A picture of a schizophrenic person?" Derek tipped the book I was reading so he could see the cover, then flopped down on the couch next to Ronnie, without spilling his beer which amazed me.

"Noooooooo…" I pouted.

Ronnie looked at me like I was crazy.

"I just said no!" I shot back.

"Well then, what is it?" He sighed, rubbing his face.

"A treble clef on my shoulder." I smiled.

"Still a no." He shook his head.

"Why?!" I whined.

"Just let her get it, you know you'll give in in the end." Jacky came up front from his nap and sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You just want to get out of fucking her, can't fuck her if she's in pain." Derek teased. Ronnie's head shot up and Jacky's eyes went wide.

"No. Sex. Vincent."

"I--I-but-W-We're not!" He defended, taking his arm out from behind me and holding it up.

"Oh, give me a break, big brother dearest." I pouted. "You can't control my life."

"You're sixteen!" He shrieked.

"I did just fine without you before!" I yelled back.

He stood up and ran his hands through his hair, pacing in the limited room.

"Go to the bunks."

"But--"

"Ryan, please go with her." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ronnie, this isn't--" Ryan took my hand with a sigh and brought me back to the bunks.

"Don't bother, he and Jacky need to talk this out." Ryan shook his head. I made a face.

"Why does he do this?" I muttered.

"Because you and Alyssa are the best thing that happened to him. He wasn't really happy even after making a huge comeback and even though he acts like an egotistical ass he really doesn't feel it." He shrugged.

"I can't stand his over-controlling-ness." I grumbled.

"Because you grew up the same way and you're both too overly independent. Look at you, taking beatings for your sister and rapes and running a home, paying bills. Sometimes you need to listen to other people too." I winced and felt a few tears rise to my eyes at the mention of my old life. "Shhh, come here. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it." Ryan pulled me to him and I cried into his shoulder.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Your girlfriend is the luckiest woman alive."

He laughed and rubbed my shoulder.

"I'll tell her that next time she's mad at me."

I coughed out a laugh and grinned.

JACKY POV

Okay, now I'm scared. I wanted to follow them into the bunks.

Ronnie sat down and held his face in his hands. He sat up again.

He acts way more confident than he is.

"You…you haven't…" He took a breath. "You haven't had…you know…yet, right?"

"What? No!" I shook my head.

He nodded.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Don't be, I'd do the same." I admitted.

"I shouldn't do that to you guys, it's none of my business…just…be careful…and don't let me hear it, she's my sister."

"Ronnie, it's not just you…" I admitted. He looked up.

"What?"

"I-it…she's a minor." I ran my hand through my hair.

"So? We're not pressing charges." Was this the same man who threatened to kill me?

"But…Ronnie…she's so…fragile…"

"She's stronger than you think." He got up. "Go tell her she can come back, we're at the hotel and I don't think she's happy with me."

I nodded and got up.

SHEA POV

"So, we have a day off tour tomorrow." Ronnie smiled at me when I got off the bus.

"Yeah?" I said, a little harshly I suppose.

"How about I take you to get that tattoo?" My eyes widened. Ryan smirked at me.

"Yes please!" I jumped and hugged him. Jacky laughed quietly.

"Okay then, be ready at ten." He smiled.

"Room assignments!" Our manager shouted.

We all gathered around.

"Ronnie and Derek, you are in 344. Mika and Ryan, you've got 345. Alyssa and Erik, you've got 346. Jared and Lucas, you have 347. Matt, you have 348 with CC."

I heard the Black Veil Bride assignments getting shouted out.

"Andy and Ashley, you guys are in 349. Jake and Jinxx, you guys get room 350. CC, you're bunking with Matt in 348."

"What about me?" I asked, having not been paying attention.

"You and Jacky have room 401. The hotel ran out of space on the third floor. Jon and I will be in room 208 if anyone needs us." He smiled, handing us our room keys. We all grabbed out stuff and continued to the rooms we'd been assigned.

I smiled and gave Jacky my bag.

"Carry it for me, pweaaaase?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Sure." He chuckled and I grinned.

"I'm gonna go hang with Alyssa at their room for a bit." He nodded.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Text me when you get back to the room I might be with the guys."

"Got it!" I called over my shoulder. He took my hand and spun me around.

"I love you." He offered.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Ditto Dear." I grinned and skipped away.

I spent hours with Alyssa and Erik in their room. We were just watching TV and laughing like old times. It was nice. I don't spend enough time with Alyssa, not like we used to at least.

It was nice.

"Hey, hey, HEY!" I laughed, throwing a pillow at the couple. "Break it up!"

"Oh, go fuck your guitarist and I'll fuck mine!" Erik grumbled good humored-ly.

"Fine then!" I stuck my tongue out. "See ya later!" I left, still laughing. I turned around and closed the door. When I turned around again I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry, Jared?" I frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you, without him around."

"His name is Jacky, Jared." I rolled my eyes.

"Without Jacky around then." He shrugged. "How's it going with him?"

"Well." I smiled.

"So, you're happy then?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"I see." He nodded. "Well,, goodnight."

"Mhmm!" I nodded and hurried to the elevator.

That wasn't weird at all.

I texted Jacky in the elevator and unlocked the room when I got there. He texted me back just as I was turning on the lights that he'd be here in five.

Our room was like Alyssa's, deep, royal blue carpeting and gold comforters. The shades were gold too and drawn shut. I smiled and closed the door, deciding to get changed. I pulled on my short shorts and was about to pull on a shirt when strong, tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and lips brushed down my neck and across my left shoulder before traveling back up to my ear.

"Hey." I laughed.

"Hey." I heard the smile in his voice.

"You may be chewing Purdy's damn gum, but I still smell the booze." I turned around. "How much?"

He chuckled.

"Shoulda known." He shook his head. "Only one beer. You know I don't drink much."

"True." I smiled. I liked it when he talked. Sometimes it's because he's had a drink and relaxed a little bit, he's always so tense. Sometimes I think he's just feeling more relaxed naturally. No matter what it is, I love it.

"Bed then?" He asked.

"I guess so." I shrugged.

"Mkay then." He kissed me lightly. Well, okay, no, it was light…then he kinda deepened it…and then I ended up pinned underneath him on the bed. I gasped as he nipped a spot on my neck. He pulled back altogether and got up. "Goodnight."

I blinked.

He grinned.

"But, that's not fair." I pouted, sitting up. "I'm not tired now."

"Get some sleep." He smirked.

"No." I pulled him back down with me.

"The tease can't take her own medicine?" He breathed in my ear.

"No, so fuck me." I looked at him.

"Maybe I don't want to." He raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe I don't want your shirt on." I tried to tug at it.

"Why not?"

"It's bothersome." I tugged again and, even though his face still held amusement, he let me pull it off.

-*COUGH* KINDA INNOCENT SOUNDING SEX SCENE *COUGH*-

"Maybe I don't want this on." And my bra was unclasped in a nanosecond. "It's bothersome." He mocked.

I bit his collarbone.

"Not the bone, sweetheart." He nipped my ear, "You'll break it."

"That's physically impossible." I nipped at a part on his neck and he took in a sharp breath. "I win."

He kissed down to the center of my chest while bringing my shorts down my legs, I helped kick them off.

"You planned this." He bit down lightly on my collarbone while rubbing me through the thing fabric left on me in the least helpful place right now.

"So maybe I did." I gasped as he bit harder. When he slipped his hand under my thong and slipped a finger inside I bit his shoulder. He turned himself so he could bite my neck and I bit harder in surprise. He slipped another finger in, moving again so I couldn't keep ahold on his shoulder.

"Sadist." He chuckled. I licked the little of his blood off my lips.

"Whoops, sorry." I smiled innocently.

"Mhmm." He smirked.

"Your pants are still on." I told him.

"Who says we're getting any farther?" He asked, faking surprised.

"Me." I squirmed when he curled his finger all the way. "Now."

"Is that so?" He stopped and slipped his fingers out entirely.

"Yes." I reached down and undid the button on his jeans. I can't believe he kept them on that long.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, we were both entirely unclothed.

"Roll over and on your knees." He whispered. I blinked and scrambled to do what he said. Finally he pushed in, teasingly slowly and not all the way. I tried to move back but he was holding my hips.

"Jacky, please!" I don't beg. I pleaded. I don't beg. I hardly ever make noise and I do not beg. No.

"Did I just make you beg?" He laughed. This isn't funny! I'm trying to have sex with you. God damn it! Fuck me!

"N-no!" I whined as he went only so much further.

"God damn it, Jacky Vincent, fuck--" I gasped as he pulled out and slammed back in.

-SOME AMOUNT OF TIME LATER THIS GOES BACK TO A PG-13 RATING!-

"I hate you." I mumbled into his chest as we curled up under the covers to sleep.

I could feel his chest rumble with laugher.

"Admit it, I was the best fuck you've ever had."

Unfortunately, and don't ask how because I have done some crazy ass things, it was.

"Bleh." I mumbled into his chest and he laughed harder. When he calmed down he traced things on my bare back with the hand of the arm around me.

"Go to sleep." He sighed.

"Fine."

JACKY POV

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I was not drunk enough to fuck a minor, I wasn't even buzzed. One beer!

Fuck.

I was in my right mind.

Fuck.

Oh my God, I'm disgusting.

I can't be doing this.

But…Ronnie…

I hate this family.

They're all trying to get me arrested for molestation.

Fucking America.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haysay: YAY! :D

PixieChick101: That's the goal :)

LovelyPixxie: Sorry I kept ya waitin!

MikeyWayishothehe: Nor can I XD i got shtuffs planned!

OKAY so all of you forgive me, I hate (almost wrote "have" by accident) sex scene writing. It's just...awkward...

Like...

awk...

I should get like a helper JUST to write that shit XD

ANYHOW so i guess you can all tell, im back at school from vacation and i have midterms these next like 2 weeks so updating will be hard! BUT I SHALL KEEP YOU HAPPY WITH AS MANY UPDATES AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!

I love you all!

Now wish me luck, I'm driving tomorrow, I'd rather not die XD

<3

GIMH

P.S.- COMMENT PLEASE even if it's to laugh at my attempt at describing sex