‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

Bleeding on the Dancefloor...

SHEA POV

"So, wait, what about the shoot tomorrow?" Jacky asked over dinner. JJ had only woken up once since after…well…

"Well, the shoot that YOU agreed to," I emphasized and he groaned.

"Don't pin this on me."

"Let's just say JJ isn't going to be in it."

"Meaning?" He pressed.

"Didn't you see the sketches she emailed?" I smirked.

His eyes widened and he pulled out his cellphone to skim through his messages.

"Holy fuck…she's making me look like a pedophile!" His face was priceless.

"Wait until you see what she expects me to wear." I groaned, poking at a piece of pasta.

"Christ…"

"You agreed to it!" I pointed out. "I didn't."

"I thought it'd be like…PG."

"This is an artist at work." I laughed, a little bitterly. "She goes where her train of thought and vision leads her."

"To me being a pedophile."

"Hey, your words, not hers or mine." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He sighed, leaning ever so slightly in his seat now.

"But…on the bright side…" I tried not to laugh. "I think I got revenge enough."

"What'd you do, Shea?" He asked cautiously.

"Well, I mean, she does our makeup right?" I laughed, "She'll have a hell of a time covering that up." I nodded to his collar bone area. "You're bleeding." I commented.

"Still?!" He groaned. "Shea, you need to do something about your fangs." He rolled his shoulder.

"Sorry, it's not as if you mind it."

He sighed without a response.

"I want ice cream." I told him, getting up to go to the freezer.

"Are these cravings? Should I be worried? Fuck, I got your pregnant again."

"Stop being paranoid." I laughed, "Now you're all wound up tight again, what's wrong?"

"Sammi is wrong! What is she thinking?!" He spun me around and leaned his forehead against mine.

"She's taking creative license with her work!" I laughed.

"You hate photo shoots, why are you laughing?"

"Your face." I laughed harder.

"I see how it is." He smirked before his fingers danced up my sides and I was being tickled mercilessly.

"EEP!" I tried to get away, but he's a lot stronger than me, and really quick.

I don't know how long we were running around the living room like children, dodging around furniture in an attempt to escape (or catch in his case) the other. But, it was long enough before the phone rang and Jacky grabbed it, giving me time to escape successfully.

He made a playfully irritated face at me before saying hello.

"Put your clothes on, stop fucking my sister, and listen." I heard from the phone. Jacky rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that's right, Vincent, I can hear you." Ronnie laughed, "Open the door, we're here with a babysitter to kidnap you two so you can come out with us tonight."

"Coincidentally," Ronnie said as we opened the door. "If she's trying that hard to run away, you're probably not that good in bed."

"Who's babysitting?" I asked cautiously.

"This girl!" Someone I'd never met before pushed a girl through the door. She was maybe a little older than me? Not by much though. Her hair was short, but colorful.

"I'm Sarah." She smiled, holding our her hand.

"Shea." I nodded, shaking it lightly.

"She's my girlfriend's sister, very trust worthy." The guy promised. I looked past him to see Ronnie who nodded.

"Right, sorry, I'm Dahvie, skipped that step, my bad, I've heard so much about you I forgot you never met me." He smiled apologetically.

"Oh…" I nodded.

"Dahvie." He said again.

"Nice to meet you."

"Let me try." Another voice said and pushed through the group to the front. "Hi, I'm Jayy."

"Nice to meet you, too." I offered, confused.

"Bitch doesn't know me either!"

"Chill, she clearly lives under a rock if this guy is her baby daddy." The other man laughed. "We're from another band, Blood on the Dance Floor."

"Cool." I smiled, "I think I've heard of you."

The other man scoffed.

"She thinks. Ronnie, you raised your sister wrong."

"Sorry, man." Ronnie laughed. "Come on, Shea, let's go!"

"I--" I bit my lip and threw a glance up the stairs.

"I can handle it. Ronnie gave me a list." Sarah smiled, waving a paper. "And I have all of your numbers."

"I can't…I'm…this is…"

"Let's go, girly." Dahvie picked me up, "You gotta get over this new mothering thing. Come on, let's go!"

"I…guess…" I bit my lip as he placed me down next to Ronnie. Jacky looked at me. "I'm…he's just a baby…"

"You can leave him with Sarah, she's really good with babies. I promise." Ronnie said, "She babysat for Riley's kids when they were midgets."

I sighed and gave in.

"Okay, fine…but…just…call me if you need ANYTHING." I pinched the bridge of my nose, still internally freaking out.

I feel like something bad is going to happen.

XXX

"He's sound asleep, I just put him back upstairs after giving him a bottle when he woke up." Sarah assured me with a smile. "You can go see."

I nodded and dashed up the stairs, hearing everyone laugh a little and Jacky's voice say "Thanks, how much do we owe you?"

There he was, in his crib. He was asleep, his little chest rising and falling with his breaths. I smiled and bent down to kiss his forehead. I had to lead a lot, over the edge of the crib.

"He's fine?" Jacky whispered, it sounded like a question and I knew he'd been nervous too.

"Yeah, just fine, Sarah did well."

"Good." He smiled and kissed my temple, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Let's get to bed."

"Yeah." I yawned. "Let's get to bed."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY SORRY SORRY! UGH! I HATE MYSELF!
I posted like two chapters for my minor, unimportant story, because I'd written them at school and I have five minutes to type them up. But, I had this already and I wanted to add to it, then I realized I couldn't. I needed to end it here else the chapter will make no sense XD the next one...just...it needs to be it's own chapter XD
I'm so sorry!
And I had some...friend issues that I can't get into because they're personal, and not my stories to tell, but that took my whole weekend.
So I literally had no time!
<3
Sorry!
Love,
GIMH