‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

Stolen

SHEA POV

"Sammi, I am going to look like a pedophile."

"That's nice." She replied, touching up on the make-up she'd put on me. I look like cotton candy now…

"This is illegal."

"This is art." She grinned, touching up on my eyebrows once more before stepping back.

"This is insane."

"This will look pretty. Get your ass on the set, Shea will be there in a moment."

"Can we rethink the pictures…"

"No, we don't have time. Zipmyheart will be here for a shoot after and Shea needs time to change and wash the make-up off before they get here and then I have band practice. Get your fat ass in motion, Vincent." She shooed him out of the room.

She turned back to me.

"How do you deal with him?!"

"The same way you put up with Jinxx." I shrugged.

"Touche." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're twenty-whatever, stop being so childish." I stuck my tongue out at her in return.

"Ewie, I'm older than your baby daddy!" She made a face, "Don't remind me."

"You wear it well." I assured her and skipped out of the room.

"Okay, let's get to work now." She smiled.

XXX

"How'd the Zipmyheart shoot go?" Jacky asked when I got home.

"Well." I smiled.

"She instagram-ed the pictures." He told me with a sigh.

"All of them?" I made a face.

"Ten of them."

I pulled out my phone to check.

Sure enough, there they were.

"They're not bad, Jacky." I kissed his cheek. "They're kinda cute."

"You're not wearing pants in that one!" He mumbled, muffled by my shoulder as he'd closed his eyes and leaned his head on my collar.

"I have shorts…"

"It looks like underwear."

"But it's clearly visible and therefore, I'm not naked." I scrolled through. "None of these are porn or anything. They're just unnecessarily invasive. It's just what she does." I shrugged.

"No more."

"She knows that." I assured. "Oh, that's a funny comment." I read through some of the fan responses on the pictures.

"What?" He looked over my shoulder at my phone.

"The one here where the kid only used initials…she's all 'S and J sitting in a tree' and poor Sammi was like 'that's not me and Jinxx…' and then she realized we have the same beginning initials…that's creepy…ew…now I need to change my name." I frowned.

He snorted.

I nodded and walked away.

"Where's JJ?"

"His uncle kidnapped him." Jacky replied calmly.

"What?!" I spun around. "Where'd he take him?!"

"To his room for a nap." Ronnie laughed, walking into the room. "He's gaining weight well, I've noticed."

"Yeah, he has been, doctor says you'd have never known he was a premie." Jacky agreed.

I smiled and nodded.

"You come for dinner? We have no food in the house." I told my half-brother.

"No, I came to talk to you."

"About?" I frowned.

"Getting a restraining order against your ex-boyfriend and ex-bassist." He leaned against the wall. Jacky's face suddenly turned serious again behind him.

"What?" He asked. "What happened?" He looked at me, "Did you not tell me something? Did he come back?"

"He's been here?" Ronnie looked taken aback, "To the house?"

I bit my lip and nodded, shrinking away.

"But, I knew about that. She told me." Jacky put a hand on Ronnie's shoulder.

"Well, he's been harassing me through the mail and he's sent pictures…"

"He's stalking me?!" I shrieked.

"Not…no…maybe…I don't know." Ronnie admitted. "But you should think of what to do, it's getting out of hand. I'm getting seven letters a week that threaten you."

"He hasn't done anything."

"What if he does?" Ronnie pressed. "What if he hurts you, or JJ? What do we do then?"

I bit my lip.

"I-I'm not…I don't want a restraining order against him."

"Shea, threatening letters aren't normal behaviour." Jacky said worriedly. "If he's telling the truth, and I believe him, Jared is really fucked up and you need to have something done about it."

My phone buzzed at that exact moment and I picked up a call from Sammi.

"Hey." I said slowly, "What's up?"

"Shea, someone broke into the studio." She said hurriedly.

"Oh my God." I clapped my hand over my mouth. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I wasn't even here. They waited until after I left."

"The studio is part of that huge ass company though, didn't someone see the person go in?"

"No, no one." She sounded irritated. "I literally left for five minutes before I realized I'd forgotten my cellphone."

"You're sure they're not there now?"

"No, it's been an hour, the police are here, the company is freaking out--"

"Why?"

"Because pictures were stolen."

"Miss, we'd like you to look at some footage, you can stay on the phone, just tell us if you see anyone enter the building that is a known enemy or anything of yours." I heard a professional voice in the background.

"I told you, my only enemies are sixteen year-old fangirls who want my fiance." I had to laugh at her response to the mann I assume was a police officer.

"What pictures were stolen?" I asked.

"Well, a disc was stolen, so not physical pictures." She elaborated. "But, you won't like which one it was."

"Today's?" I asked.

"No, the one with JJ."

"Fuck, that can't get leaked. Oh my God, Sammi, I'm so fucked. That's not good! Why would someone do that?"

"Uh, Shea, you might like this even less." Sammi said slowly. "Sir, can you pause this clip there?"

"Why? What else is there? What happened?"

"Shea, Jared entered the building almost right after I left."

I paused.

"Sammi, I…I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, Shea, but don't do anything I wouldn't do, girly, okay?"

I knew her underlying meaning in that sentence but I ignored it and hung up.

I slowly brought the phone back to my pocket.

"Jared stole the pictures of you, me, and JJ." I told Jacky.

This can't be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized the initial thing while I was writing this, thus I put it in there for no reason XD

Oooh, this is bad!

COMMENT, LOVELIES! <3

I'm gonna go take a nap now :D

<3 GIMH