Always Attract

Chapter 13

Lily’s POV

His arm was wrapped gently around my waist, holding my body to his with his face buried into my neck. I lay awake, after been woken by the dream I was having. It was the same nightmare I had had very night for two months after Allie and I moved away from my parents. Allie was being taken away from me and there was no one there to help. Only this time, it wasn’t just Allie being taken away. Josh had been dragged onto the plane with her. The sun was just rising above my windowsill, light peeking in under the curtains.
Two weeks. It had been two weeks since Josh had turned up at my house and things were going very badly. And by bad I mean fantastic.

He would stay at my house at night and then I would drop him off at the studio after dropping Allie at daycare on my way to work. If he finished early then he would usually walk to my work and wait in the coffee shop until we went to go pick up Allie. The terrible thing about it was that it was great. It was so wonderfully fantastic and I didn’t know how to detach myself from him because in 10 days he would be leaving. He would hop on a plane and he would fly back to England and Allie and I would stay here and go on with our lives.

We hadn’t had sex. I always stopped it before it got that far because if we did anything more then I would be unable to let him go once he was gone. I hated this, this feeling of liking someone so much and not knowing how to stop, even though you knew that it wasn’t going to work out.

Josh’s grip tightened around my waist and stirred in the bed.

“Morning Love.”

His voice was muffled by my hair and the scruff on his chin tickled my neck. I turned my body so that it was facing his and his lips pressed against mine.

“Morning.” I managed to get out between kisses.

He pulled his head back from mine but kept his hands placed firmly on my cheeks.

“You need to get Rosie to babysit tonight.”

“Why?”

“Because love, we’re going out on a date.” He grinned, that stupid, adorable grin.

“Josh.” I sighed, knowing this wouldn’t be good for my endeavour to let him go in 10 days.

“I know love. But please, just let me take you out? Please?” He pouted, the pout was worse than the grin because the pout was completely irresistible.

“Okay. I’ll call her later.”

His lips attached themselves to mine again and his tongue pressed in between my lips, waiting for me to let him in. Once I did it was like butterflies erupted in my stomach. Every time he kissed me I would get a bubbly feeling in my abdomen.

“Mummy! Joshy!”

We jumped apart and scrambled to detangle our bodies before Allie came into the room. I felt bad, letting her get attached to Josh when he would only leave and forget about us, but she was only 3, she would be able to forget easier than I would.

Allie ran into the room and jumped up onto my bed.

“Yes baby girl?”

“I don’t go to school today I get to play with you what are we doing mummy? Can Joshy come?”

I pushed her blonde curls aside and whispered into her ear. “I thought we could go to the Aquarium but I don’t know you’ll have to ask Joshy yourself.”

She crawled out my lap and into Josh’s, Standing up so that she could move his hair out of the way and whisper, quite loudly, into his ear.

“Joshy. Will you come to see the fishies with us today?”

“Is Mummy okay with that Allie?”

She turned back to me with a hopeful look on her tiny face. I nodded slightly and smiled.

“I think mummy wants you to come too Joshy.” She tried whispering again but it ended up being more of a hushed yell.

“Well then my lovely Allie, I would love to come.”

That stupid grin reappeared on his face
____________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please lovelies?

Also, follow my blog

Xxx