He's in the Mirror, Mommy.

*** and Suicide over jealousy, love deprived.

A man stood in front of a mirror, fixing the tie on his suit.
A quiet song played in the background ejecting from a record player.
It was a warm Autumn night and the leaves rolled softly across the front lawn.
A woman in a red dress moved slowly behind the man, something glimmered in her hand.
She held a small knife behind her back.
"Honey, are you exited to go to the meeting tonight? I know you've been absolutely dieing to present the new clothing line..."
He smiled, still fixing up his suit, "You know I am, M'dear. But you know any profit we get from this is going all to you."
She smiled and sat her head in his shoulder, "Is that so..."
He gave a small chuckle, "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"
She felt a small pain in her chest, "Why do you lie to me, Charles? You know I'm not stupid...Now, I want to know before I leave tonight...What made her so special? What did she have that I didn't?"
His eyes grew big.
She smiled again, "Don't worry, Charles. I've cried enough over it. I'm re-paying myself in your clothing line money...and...a little something else."
She slowly brought the knife up to his neck.
He gasped, " Cindy, please. What are you doing?! Put the knife down! I know I was stupid for cheating on you...I mean...Look at the life we've made! All this money, all the fame! If you kill me you'll lose all of it. Just...please...I'm so sorry."
She gave a sharp laugh and pushed the blade harder against his neck.
"You don't get it do you...All I wanted was to be your number one. No one elses. But you cant keep your hands to yourself...and neither could all your little whores! I'll make sure to pass by their houses for a visit after I'm done here. Now...have a good look at yourself."
She grabbed his jaw and pointed it towards the mirror.
He started crying softly, "Please...Cindy...ple-"
She dragged the blade quickly across his neck and killed him right in front of the mirror.
She then began storming through the house.
breaking everything in sight.
She got into his studio where he kept his art work, sketches, fabric, and mannequins.
She ripped everything to shreds, crying her eyes out. She knocked over the mannequins and threw the fabrics from their containment.
She made her way back to her dead husband and sat softly next to him.
"We could have had a baby...You were always to busy. That's all I wanted...a family. You, me, a daughter...or son. Not all this money. You always thought I wanted the money."
She stoked his face softly, still wet from the tears he cried before he died.
She grabbed the knife and stood, gripping it tightly, looking in the mirror.
"We can be together now...maybe god will let me have children in heaven."
With those words uttered, she dragged the blade across her neck and fell to the ground to lay with her husband.
The song from the record played played on softly.
and the leaves outside still rustled by...
and the lives of Cindy and Charles Anderson went on.
Until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update for, oh...5 MONTHS.
I'm soooo sorry. ;~;
I really have no excuse.
Um...We were moving and I had school problems?
I don't believe there is much more to the story, only about one chapter more.
I hope some of my old readers are still here <3
And I have no problem with any new readers :D <3
Basically, If you haven't read the whole story you would be pretty lost right now. Heck, you'd be lost if you DID read the whole story.
But I think you guys can manage ;)
Thanks for reading. c: