Opened Wounds

Wearing fertile clothes

Gerard's P.O.V

NO.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded and showed me the test. I looked at it and, sure enough, there was a small blue + sign. "Did you feel...anything, on that night?"
"I-I think so, I mean, I thought it was normal." Tears were forming in his eyes. I bit my lip and pulled him into my lap, whispering sweet nothings to him.
"It's okay baby, we'll get through this."
"B-But Gee, I'm not ready! I-I can't do this!"
"Yes you can, I'm here and I'll help you, you'll be okay."
He nodded and Billie joined in the conversation.
"Frank, I think you should stay here at the palace. Gee do you have any friends who could take his place?"
"There's Ray, I could call him if you wanted?"
"Yes please. Frank, you go inside and tell the queen.""
"NO! I can't tell her this!" Exclaimed Frankie, clutching the small bump on his stomache. I rocked frank back and forth on his lap, attempting to calm him down. I got out my phone and called Ray.
"Ray?"
"'Sup Gee?"
""Frank's got a few...problems, and can't come to stop the circus, can you come?" I had told Ray all about the Circque Du Luna and he had offered to help where ever he could.
"Sure, I'm just walking along your road now, I'll be there in a sec."
With that he hung up. I kissed Frankies head while Mikey awkwardly sat, holding hands with Billie. I looked towards the end gate and saw a brown 'fro enter the palace.
"Hi Ray!" I shouted, waving. He smiled back and ran over to us, giving me a puzzled look over Frankie. I mouthed 'pregnant' and his eyes widened in shock, but he sat down, none the less.
After explaining the situation, Frankie had calmed down. I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me, resting his head on my chest.
"What do we do now?" Asked Mikey.
"Simple. Frank stays at the palace, and Ray can come with us instead." I replied, twirling a strand of Frank's hair between my fingers. Everyone murmered in agreement. I picked up Frank and carried him to the palace and sat him on a chair in the living room.
"What's wrong? I thought you were leaving for Washington?" Asked Mom, looking up from her stitching.
"Uh...Yeah, well......Mom, Frank's pregnant, so he can't come."
"Really!?"
I held my breath and Frankie hung his head, Oh goth, she's gonna be so mad!
"That's wonderful! Oh congratulations! I must start making some clothes...where's the red fabric?" She blabbered, running around the room to find the materials. I grinned and Frank laughed nervously, scratching his head and scrunching up his face in embarressment and confusion. He looked so adorable, I just wanted to devour him right there! So I did. I sat on top of him and pushed him, so he was lying down, and straddled his waist. We began kissing passionately, and I gently rubbed my hand over the tiny bump in his stomache. I was gonna be a dad!

Billie's P.O.V

After 10 minutes Gerard came running down the garden, swollen lipped and red faced. No prizes for guessing what he got distracted with. He grinned at us and grabbed two of the bags, putting them on his bag.
"What am I gonna wear? I have nothing with me!" Complained Ray, pouting.
"You can wear Frank's stuff, we have no time to go get more." Said Gee, giggling.
"Me, wear fertile clothes?! Why!"
We began walking down the garden, past the gate.
"Because....I'm a prince, so do as I say."
"Oh Mr. Rich, isn't Mikey a Prince too? Mikey, do I have to wear fertile's clothes?"
We approached a small forest and I started hitting at the branches, clearing a path.
Mikey spoke up. "What's wrong with fertile clothes?!"
They continued to argue as I lead the way to the Cirque Du Luna.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have this all planned out but it may take a while. My Ipod won't let me type properly -__-
ugh, how annoying.
So, you like it? P.S anyone here like the +Anima books? :D