Opened Wounds

'the stupid ***ing material won't bloody stay upright'

Frank's P.O.V

"Donnaaaa, I'm booored." I whined, swinging my legs on the armchair.
"Fraaank find something to dooo then." She answered, teasing me. I huffed and wondered what everyone else was doing at the moment, were they okay? Had they been attacked or kidnapped. "I hope they don't get lost, Billie better look after them." I said, thinking aloud.
"What?"
"I hope Billie and the others aren't lost." I repeated, then realised that Donna had no clue about Billie and where we were going. I gulped.
"Who's Billie?" She asked, curiosity etched across her face.
"Uhm..Urr..."
She came and sat beside me on the chair, leaving her knitting on the couch.
"Frank. Spill the beans."

Billie's P.O.V

I smiled as I saw the circus tent come into view. It really was a marvelous sight. Vampires everywhere, practising their acts, greeting eahch other, being friendly. The thought of my past here brought tears to my eyes.
"What's wrong honey?" Asked Mikey, hugging me. I sniffed and blinked away the tears.
"Memories."
Mikey nodded in understanding and we went into the forest a bit, setting down our bags to make a camp.
After 20 minutes of us putting up the tent, (well, only Ray, spending 5 minutes getting it out the box, and the other 15 swearing at the 'stupid fucking material' because 'it won't bloody stay upright.' while we sat on the grass, enjoying the slightly crowded view of the circus from the trees.) We unpacked our bags and got everything we'd need.
"Okay, so here's the plan. Later tonight, me and Ray will go and familiarize the surroundings, while Mikey and Billie stay here. Then, in the morning, Billie confronts Damien about Nancy's murder, while Ray and Mikey free other vampires, with me keeping watch, okay?" Announced Gerard, making me smile and nod, along with the others.

Frank's P.O.V

Crap. I just told Donna everything, about Billie and Mikey being together, and the circus and how they had set off to free everyone. She sat there with a shocked and dissaproving look on her face.
"Well, if I don't approve of Billie, he can go. They haven't mated yet, right?"
"Uh...."
She sighed heavily. "I'll take that as a yes then? Great, oh well, it's his choice. If I hate Billie, they can move to France."
"B-But, he's very nice, honest!"
"Hmph." She said, before going back to her knitting. I sighed and left the room, heading upstairs. I suddenly heard murmuring from another room. Curiosity got the better of me and I put my ear to the door.
"...Yes sir....Yes she's dead...Nope, they don't suspect a thing of me.....Okay...Bye Sir.." I gasped, a spy?! Who was that voice, I'm sure I recognised it...
I heard a sudden click and lept away from the door, hiding behind a stone pillar. As the white haired man, wearing gloves and a suite came out, I slapped a hand to my mouth it was-
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are short and delayed, but it's incredibly hard to type on an iPod and stuff, so yeah. Forgive me with a comment? Thanks to all who have stayed with this story :)