Opened Wounds

My phone battery lasts longer than your relationships

Frank's P.O.V

Hey Deadblood, you cut me off! (A/N Sorry Frankie..) Anyways, as the man came out from the room, I struggled to hold in a gasp as I saw none other than, Jeeves the butler! He was a spy! But what did he mean by 'she's dead?' Who was she? When he passed I sprinted to my room and got out my cell phone, dialing Gee's number. I prayed he had signal.
"Hello? Frankie is that you?" Came a voice from the other end.
"Gee! I must tell you something." I spoke hurridley.
"Be quick, I only have a small bit of battery."
"Okay, so I was eavesdropping, and I heard the butler say that some girl was murdered and he wasn't suspected and stuff, what does it mean?!"
Silence.
"Gee?" I looked at my phone, he hung up! Or the battery ran out. Oh well, I just hope he got the message.

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh no. That is not good. I held the dead cell phone in my hand as I replayed the words in my head. "Okay, so I was eavesdropping, and I heard the butler say that some girl was murdered and he wasn't suspected and stuff, what doe-" And then my phone died. This was very very bad. I quickly rushed over to Billie.
"BILLIE! I got a message from Frank!" I called, rushing to him.
"Be quiet, it's 9 O'clock and they'll be in bed. Anyway, is he okay?"
"Yes..well kinda..I dunno! But he told me that our butler murdered someone! A girl!" I exclaimed, earning a Shut-up-or-I'll-string-you-from-the-tightrope look from Ray.
"Oh my goth..." Said Billie, biting his lip and sitting on the dark grass. I sighed and got some equipment, along with Ray, and we both set off to explore. I went in the first small tent, which was completely white except for a black crescent moon. There were 2 cribs, each with a girl in. They both had red hair, and slightly battered bodies. The next tent looked the same, but had a boy and girl in one, proberly brother and sister, and a boy in the other. The siblings had grey bruises on their faces, suggesting they had been hit. I could hear Ray gasp and I turned to look at him, tears in his eyes. Of course, his sister had been taken when she was 7. I wonder if she's in the next tent? We went into the tent and, sure enough, there was a olive skinned girl with a slight brown afro.
"G-Grace?" Said Ray in a choked whisper. The girl stirred in her sleep, turning over and exposing red marks on her back. Ray burst into quiet sobs. I took his hand and led him outside.
"You go to the tent, we can rescue her tomorrow."
He didn't argue and ran back to our tent, still crying. I sighed in relief and was just about to step into the last tent but saw a flicker of a candle light on, and noises. I tried listening harder, and noticed the noises were moans. Guys moans I think. Were they ok? I cautiously peered in, not letting myself show to much, and almost immedietly pulled my head back out, deciding I had seen enough for the night and trudged back to the tent. Ray was in his sleeping bag, curled up and snoring, while Mikey and Billie were in another, Mikey in his mates' lap. Mikey had his head snuggled into Billie's bare pale chest, while Billie was glaring daggers at Ray's not-so-quiet snores. I chuckled and stripped, getting into my own sleeping bag.
"Why did we bring him? He sounds like a damn bear!" Billie whisper shouted, making me chuckle lightly again, before going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai!
I'm currently in school being teased by my guy friends :/
they're so immature. Comment? message meee I'm boreddd