Opened Wounds

Why don't you show me a little bit of spine you've been saving for his mattress? 2/2

3rd person

Frank straddled Gerard on the bed, caressing his cheek and kissing him roughly, while Mikey continued to grind into his lover. All four vampires were very aroused, when Billie noticed something. 
"The door's open." 
"Tough." Muttered Frank, trailing his soft lips to Gerard's neck, where he proceeded to suck, until Gerard's hard on was digging into Franks lower stomach. Billie groaned at the sight, continuing to watch the pair with half lidded eyes. Mikey smirked and rid himself of the last of the fabric covering him, exposing all of his naked glory. 
"Just...fuck." Moaned Billie, lost for words. He began to gently stroke himself, desperate to relieve the tension. Mikey got off him, crawling over to Frank and peeling him off Gee, before smashing their lips together. Two fertiles making out is like two girls making out to a guy. 
Billie and Gerard sat on the pillows, both beginning to get painful from the lust. As Mikey and Frank began to gasp and moan, bucking their hips into each other, their Doms decided that was enough. They each grabbed them from the waist, and pulled them onto their chests. Frank and Mikey both had the same idea, and began grinding into Gerard and Billie. 
"Ugh fuck...s-stop Mikey, I-I'm gonna cum!" Mikey quickly stopped and reached over, getting a pink condom and ripping open the wrapper, before rolling the strawberry scented latex on his lovers length. They kissed, before hearing a loud moan and turning, to see Frank had slammed down on Gerard with heavenly force. 
"Ohhh Frank!" Screamed Gee, bucking his hips. Mikey smirked at Billie, who bit his lip, before screaming as Mikey too, slammed himself down on Billies cock. The four boys froze, getting used to the feeling, before Gerard groaned;
"Move!"
Frank obeyed and rocked his hips on Gerard's, gasping at the feeling of his big length moving inside him. Sweat was glistening on their bodies as Frank sped up his thrusts, while Gerard bucked his hips, adding to the pleasure. 
"Mm Gerard! Ohhh right there baby!" exclaimed Frank, getting too tired to move. Gerard flipped them over and began to pound into his lover at the same angle, increasing speed until he was screaming. 
"Oh, oh, oh, mmmm Gerard!" He screamed, cumming over their chests. Gerard wasn't done, however, and continued to thrust into his lover, while pumping him with a clammy hand to make him hard again. 
Mikey moved slowly up and down on Billies length, still unsure on how to do it. Gerard had finally reached his climax and came with Frank, screaming loudly. When he saw Mikey having trouble, he decided to help, like a good brother. He gripped Mikey by the hips from behind him and lifted him up slightly, before dropping him down again. He did this a few times, until;
"Shit! Ah fuck, right there!"
He let go of his brother and crawled over to Frank, who was panting from exhaustion.
Billie bucked his hips wildly, making his lover bounce and scream as his prostate was repeatedly slammed into. 
"MIKEY! Ugh, uhn, uhn FUCK!" Billie yelled, cumming into the condom. He wrapped his hand around Mikeys cock and began to jerk him off, desperate for him to release. 
"Oh, oh, ah, uh, uhn, ehhhh BILLIE! Mmn!" Shreiked Mikey, spilling his big load over their chests. He fell on top of Billie, not caring if he was covered in sex juices. 
"That was fucking hot." Said Frank, breaking the silence. 
"I agree, let's do it again sometime." Smiled Billie, licking his mate's cum off his hand. Mikey groaned at the sight. 
"Maybe after the baby is born." Answered Gee, hugging Frank to his chest and running a hand across his stomach. 
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that?
Out of interest, how many guys read this story? xD