Opened Wounds

I'm not a cat!

Franks P.O.V

"OH MY GOTH!" 
I groaned and flickered my eyes open against the intruding light, squinting. I yawned and looked up at the person who had screamed. Ah fuck. 
"What are you boys doing?!" Exclaimed Donna, waving her hands frantically. I sat up and took a glance of the position we were in. I was laid horizontally on Gee, my legs draped over Mikey's chest. Billie was snuggled into Mikeys side, their legs tangled. And we were all naked. 
"Well?" Asked Donna, tapping her foot. I was the only one awake. 
"Uh...sorry?" 
"Only sorry? Do you know how loud you were?!"
"IT WAS MIKEY!" I yelped, trying to save my sorry ass. The others woke up and saw I had tears in my eyes. Gee quickly hugged me, keeping my head in his chest while sending a glare to Donna. 
"Wha was meh?" Slurred Mikey, drunk with sleep. 
"The noise last night. What and why?!" Asked Donna for the third time. 
"Look mom, Mikey was stripping for Billie, and they let join in, and then we had hot sex okay? Piss off and let us get dressed!" Shouted Gee. Donna must've realised she hurt our feelings and muttered an apology, before going downstairs. 
"Thanks bro."
"Thanks for saving us Gerard."
"Cheers Gee-bear."
We all thanked him for saving us and got dressed, before going downstairs. We ate in awkward silence, Gerard occasionally spoon feeding me Cheerios. Billie and Mikey then went to the dungeons (that had been cleaned) to check on the other vampires. I went upstairs to call mom. 
"Mom?"
"Hey honey! How you doin?"
"Good. Me and Gee have decided not to become the kings."
Gerard came and sat next to me on his bed. 
"Oh. Why?"
"We don't wanna be swamped with paparazzi and stuff. We're going to own a circus instead!"
Gerard had now laid down, pulling me on top off him on my back, caressing my small baby bump. He's gonna make a great father. 
"That's nice. Tell me when you've got it, and I'll be able to visit!"
"'Kay, bye momma."
"Bye."
I put the phone down and cuddled into his chest. This was simply bliss. I began to purr softly as Gerard stroked my stomach. 
"Awh, someone's happy?" Smiled Gee, kissing my nose and holding my baby bump with one hand.
"Gee, this is perfect, you're going to be a great daddy." I grinned, purring again as he undid the buttons on my jeans and putting his hand down my boxers. It wasn't lustful. It wasn't rushed. It was simply love. He gently stroked me until I was hard and began to pump me. I gasped loudly when I came, before cuddling up to Gee and both of us falling asleep. I've been getting very tired because of the baby. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! Just realised 3 NC-17s in a row!
HEY GUYS, if when this story reaches 10stars, we can have a party! Help me get the stars please!
*gives skittles*