Opened Wounds

We three, no, two kings of orient are

Mikeys P.O.V

It's been a month since mom caught us having an orgy, and I'm standing with Billie, in front of mom. She's going to wed and crown us. I smiled as Gee patted my back, saying good luck, and going to sit beside Frank. Frank's baby bump had grown considerably and I can only imagine the difficulties with sex. Still, he was due any day now, so then it would be sorted. Donna gave us each a silver bracelet, mine engraved with a red rose, Billies with a black one. 
"Do you, Billie Joe Armstrong, take Michael Way to be your loving husband?"
"I do. Ever since I met you, Mikey, I knew you were the one. Thank you."
"And do you, Michael Way, take Billie Joe Armstrong to be your loving husband?"
"I do. You have saved me in so many ways. Thank you." I replied, tears in my eyes. 
"I now pronounce you bonded forever. You may bite." Grinned Donna. Billie smiled and leaned in, biting me gently on the neck. It took everything in me not to fall into his arms and beg him to make love to me, as that's what usually happens in vampire weddings. We weren't done. I groaned and let my eyes flicker shut, before opening them again, to see Donna holding two golden head bands. They both had a single small emerald in. They were placed on our heads. 
"Hail to the new kings!" Shouted Donna. We turned, hand in hand, to the small crowed, who were clapping. There was a cheer, and I saw Ray and the red haired fertile, Christa, whistling. They made a great couple. 

Gerard's P.O.V 

After the ceremony I saw Mikey whisper something to Billie, before being bitten and taken upstairs. Horny bugger. 
"Bob called. He said the circus is ready for us to move in tomorrow!" Smiled Frank, hugging me. I sat on a chair in the ballroom, where we were celebrating, and pulled Frank into my lap. 
"Can we wait for him?" I asked, rubbing his belly. 
"Of course. Anything for you."
 We sat cuddling for five minutes, until I saw Frank looked paler than usual, he then grunted and curled up in pain. 
"Frank! What's wrong!?"
"I-I think it's time."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Comment!