Opened Wounds

HEY GUISE IT'S DA BABEH!

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh my goth!
"MOOOOM! COME QUICK!" I yelled. Everyone went quiet and watched as my mother rushed forwards, taking one glance at the curled up figure of Frank, and gasped. Billie came to us, picking him up and carrying him to our room. Mikey followed, hugging me as tears gathered in my eyes. I couldn't believe it! 
Frank requested only Gee, Mikey, Billie and Donna to see the birth. I gripped his hand as Billie took of Franks pants and boxers, and getting him to bend and open his legs. 
"How do you know so much about childbirth?" I asked. 
"I was a nurse in the circus, because of my powers."
"Cool."
"IT HURTS!" Wailed Frank, whimpering. I repeatedly kissed him, trying to calm him down. 
"Frank, you need to start pushing." commanded Billie. 
"B-but it hurts!"
"Baby I know, but it'll be over soon. Please?"
"O-okay. Can you call momma please?"
"Of course."
I picked up the phone. 
"James, get down here, Franks in labor." I said simply, before hanging up. 
20 minutes later James had arrived, and came into the room, hugging Frank. 
"Momma! It hurts!"
"I know honey, hush now, keep pushing." 
I felt so guilty. Frank was in pain and I couldn't do anything about it. I gripped his hand. 
"After 3. 1, 2, 3. Push!" 
"Ahh!" He grunted. 
"And again. Push!"
Billie kept telling him to push, until; 
"I can see the head!" Exclaimed Billie. 
I checked, and sure enough, there was the tiny head of our baby Dom. With one final push he came out, squealing loudly. Billie scooped him up in a blanket and gave him to Frank. 
"He's beautiful." Muttered his mommy, kissing the babies nose gently. 
"Like you." I sighed, peering over Franks shoulder. "What shall we call him?"
"Bandit Lee Way."
"That's a wonderful name." I smiled, before Frank gave me our child, letting me coo over him and tap his nose. The others gathered around us. 
"Aww! Congrats bro!"
"He's beautiful!"
"Well done Frankie."
"I knew you could do it." I smiled, but inside I was hurt. He had been in so much pain, and there was nothing I could do. 
♠ ♠ ♠
D: I need more stars
Anyway, thank you all for reading this! I'm not too sure where this will be going, but I'll think of something to make it longer :3

comments are loved forever!
And yes, Bandit is a boy in this story, a Dom too. </3 HAPPY VALENTINE/FOREVER ALONE DAY! <3 how's yours?