Opened Wounds

This is filler! Filler night!

Frank's P.O.V

I rocked Bandit in my arms as Gerard, Ray and Bob loaded the van with stuff we'd need. Andy came and stood beside me. 
"Well done man, that takes effort."
"Thanks. I was abit over dramatic though, I kept screaming."
"Hey it's understandable, you were just abit shocked, it's normal."
"Yeah, I guess, but Gee seems really upset about it."
"Don't worry dude, he'll be fine. Look, they're done packing!" Smiled Andy, as they came up to us, running into Bobs arms and sharing a passionate kiss. I sighed and got into the van, waving goodbye to everyone. Gerard kissed my cheek and began to drive. 

We arrived an hour later, where the circus was last time. I got out and watched as the homeless vampires got out the van and helped to unpack. I sighed and went into a small gathering of trees and sat down, getting Bandit ready to feed. I looked at the grassy patch and noticed a white stain. What the hell? I was getting annoyed about what it could be when it hit me. I started giggling when Gee came over. 
"What's funny?" 
"Gee, when we had phone sex ages ago, did the tent have a bottom sheet?"
"Maybe.....no, no it didn't." He began blushing, knowing exactly what it was. I laughed loudly.
"That's hot Gee, we'll have to do it again soon."
"I'd like that." There was sadness in his voice. Bandit began screaming. I sighed and took off my shirt, making Gerard check me out, and held Bandit to my shoulder. He latched on with his tiny sharp teeth and began to drink my blood. 
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing."
"There is."
"...It's just....you were in so much pain, and I couldn't stop it."
"Oh baby don't worry. It didn't hurt that much, I was just worried."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, in fact, once Bandit's gone to bed. I want to give you something do you know I'm in no pain at all."
"Oh really?" He breathed, nearing my lips to kiss me, when Bandit began crying again and kicked in my arms. I handed him to his father, where he settled down, and began laughing. Gerard joined in, and even Bandit let out an excited squeal. 
♠ ♠ ♠
As u guessed by the title, it's a filler.
No. No it doesn't have Michael Jackson in