Opened Wounds

Give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff

Mikey's P.O.V

I sighed and sat glumly on my throne, Billie beside me. How could momma do this every day?! Billie noticed my boredom and leaned over to me, kissing my cheek. I huffed and stayed facing forward. There was a small whimper from my mate when he realised he wasn't pleasing me and decided to try and seduce me. He first gently rubbed my thigh, his hand creeping higher to my crotch until he was palming me hard through my jeans, still with no response. Suddenly there was a knock at the big door. 
"Come in!" I bellowed, shoving Billies hand off my thigh. Two fertile vampires came in, a boy and girl, hand in hand. Siblings?
"Your highnesses, I am Cleo, and this is my boyfriend Ant. We are coming to request a marriage. " the blonde haired girl said. 
"Two fertiles marry?! Haha you must be joking!" laughed Billie, stopping when he realised they were serious. "But that's unheard of! Only a Dom/Fertile pairing can produce children. You must realise our population is very low."
"Yes but love is love right? Some humans are homophobic, yet that doesn't stop gay couples." Argued the brown haired boy. 
"ENOUGH! Get out. We'll discuss this later." Spat Billie, glaring at the two trembling vampires. They quickly left, holding each other for comfort. I shrank back in my throne. I'd never seen this side of Billie, and I never want to. 

Gerard's P.O.V

I began to pitch the large tent as Frank sat in the cool grass, rocking Bandit in his arms. He was singing softly. 
"Running away and hiding with you," 
I smiled, it was beautiful. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to hold him in my arms, kissing, touching, loving. Frank met my gaze, and grinned, continuing to sing. 
"I never thought they'd get me here,"
I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder, as Bandit started feeding again, this time latching to the other shoulder. 10 minutes past of comfortable silence, only the sound of Bandit drinking his momma's blood, slurping satisfied.
"Gerard?"
"Yes honey?"
"I feel weak." He groaned, looking up at me. 
"Ok, hold on a sec." I smiled, taking off the red scarf I'd been wearing for warmth. This often happened when a baby was born, as the baby would drink a lot of blood. I tilted my head as Frank crawled onto my lap and sunk his small fangs into my neck, feeding hungrily. I smiled and held his waist firmly as he greedily lapped up the blood. 
"Jeez, calm down Frankie!" I warned as he pushed me over. Bandit had now finished and was laying on the floor, wiggling. I groaned in pleasure as my eyes rolled back from the pure ferociousness of my mate. I'd never seen this side of Frank before. But I loved it. 
"Fuck Frank, mm so good." I gasped, feeling myself get hard from the attention. He began to grind into me, pulling away from my neck. His eyes were red from lust as he violently kissed me. I began to kiss back until my head span. I felt sick, weak, tired. 
Then I must've blacked out.