Opened Wounds

Beanbags and Billie

 Gerard's  P.O.V 

My blood was boiling as I got a rusty key from my back pocket and opened one of the cells. A human was inside, dressed in rags and trembling. I growled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him up. Frank stood by the wall, watching.  I whispered in the pesky humans ear; "Sorry, it'll be quick." Before plunging my fist and arm into his head, ripping his brain out. I heard Frank moan behind me and turned around as the lifeless human slumped to the ground. His head was leant against the wall with his lips slightly parted and hand down his pants. I smirked and walked up to him, licking the blood off my arm. I grabbed his wrist and replaced his hand with my own, jerking him off roughly. He moaned loudly and came over my hand, falling into my arms.

After we'd cleaned up I called a few of my close friends, Bob, Ray and Andy. I ordered one of my many human slaves to answer the door if someone came and lead Frank up to my room. Mikey knocked on the door and entered with our friends behind him. 
"How's Mr. Rich doing?" Teased Ray, walking in and sitting at the desk. 
"Absolutely super, old chap." I said in a mock English accent. We all burst out laughing and sat round the table, Andy in Bob's lap, and Frankie in mine.  
"Guys, this is my mate, Frankie." I announced, kissing my mate's cheek. He blushed.
"Dude, we know! It's in all the papers!" exclaimed Ray, his Afro bouncing slightly. I laughed and Mikey got out some bottles of blood. I nodded and he handed one to me and Frank.
"Ray?" He asked, holding out a bottle. He took it and drank it all quickly. 
"Bob, Andy? Oh eww! Stop it!" Exclaimed my brother, looking anywhere but my friends make out session. 
"You're just jealous 'cus you haven't got any." I teased, poking my tongue out. 

Frank's  P.O.V

I giggled at Gerard's childish antics as he poked his tongue out. I got a sudden burst of confidence and leaned up, putting Gee's tongue in my mouth and sucking on it. He let out a gasp of surprise which quickly turned into a moan of pleasure and pushed me onto the desk, straddling me. He
put his hand up my shirt and stroked my milky flesh. There was a scraping of chairs and frantic footsteps leaving the room as Gerard undid my zipper. I sighed happily and closed my eyes, listening to him hum a tune as he pulled off my boxers teasingly slow.
"Gee we only just got together! You sure you wanna do...this?" I asked. I heard him chuckle and bite my inner thigh. I moaned as he licked the small trickle of blood and suddenly took me into his mouth. My breath hitched as he proceeded to hollow out his cheeks and suck harder, I knew I wasn't going to last long.
"Baby I won't-UGH GERARD!" I screamed as he gently bit me, making me cum right then. He grinned and leaned up to kiss me, letting me taste myself.

Mikey's. P.O.V

I went to my room after saying goodbye to my friends and locked the door. Unfortunately, Gerard's bedroom was right beside mine and I could hear everything. Groaning, I lay on my bed and stuffed my face in my soft pillow. If only someone would treat me the way Gerard treats Frank, holds me and feeds me, gives me the care I need. How come I haven't found my mate yet? It's so unfa-
"UGH GERARD!" I heard Frank scream. I flung open the door to my room and ran downstairs, crying. No one stopped me as I ran outside and down the steps, across the big grassy field and to my secret tree house that my father had built, just before he died. I climbed the slightly rotted wooden ladder and opened the wooden door, only to be faced with a scruffy black haired boy, possibly a bit older than me. He wore thick black eyeliner that blended with his green eyes and loose navy jeans, along with a tight top that said 'Watch out, I bite.'  I felt like my heart had melted and was dripping out my finger tips as the boy grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, closing the door. I sat on my familiar red beanbag while the bot sat opposite me on the pink one. I finally got my senses back and asked.
"Who are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want them having sex yet, although a vampires sex drive is very active. Hope a blowj is okay instead?