Opened Wounds

Blood pills

Frank's P.O.V

Once Mikey cleaned me up, trembling from fear, we went back to our room. There lay Billie, his chest rising and falling softly. Next to him Gerard was sat up, holding his head. It was weird, there were no marks on his skin, as if I hadn't touched him at all. Mikey rushed to Billie, shaking him awake. We all sat together, silent and completely freaked out. 
"W-what happened?" Asked Gerard. 
"I-I-I.....I'm sorry." I muttered. Billie sighed. 
"It looked like Frank had a burst of Blood Frenzy and...killed Gerard. I had to use my powers to bring him back, that's why I was exhausted."
My jaw dropped. I killed Gerard?! How could I?! I'm a sick monster. I was too shocked to cry. 
"Kill me." I muttered, shaking my head. All of a sudden there was a blinding light from where some cloth was on the table. A lady rose from it. "Billie Joe Armstrong, you have forgotten a forfeit for restoring a life." The voice boomed. 
"Have I? What is it?"
"To give life to one, you must remove it from another."
Mikey gasped and clung to Billie's shirt. 
"Billie make her go away!" He wailed. She looked at me, her eyes stony. A smile gently etched it's way onto her face. She was really pretty. She threw a violet cloth package at me, and left in a puff of smoke. Gerard stared at me. I stared back. 
"Well, someone has to die. I've been the one causing trouble so..."
"NO! Not you, never you! Open the package, it may help."  I unwrapped the cloth and pulled out a container of pills. Gerard looked at them and grinned. 
"Praise the goddess! She's given you blood tablets! You'll be healed soon!" He chanted, hugging me tight. I hugged back, before flipping open the lid and swallowing a tablet. I felt the tense anger in my stomach subside, making me feel brilliant. 
"Billie, the letter." Said Mikey, getting it from his pocket and giving it to him. Gerard cocked his head to one side, confused. I explained the threatening letter, making him gasp, but then his eyes began twinkling. 
"I know who we can kill."
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 8 STARS PEOPLE! I love chuuu guys so much!