Opened Wounds

Ferre+Dominari

Franks P.O.V 

It was dinner time but Gerard still hadn't told me who we would sacrifice. I felt so much better since taking the blood pills, that I could finally see the others. We were all say at the large dinner table, celebrating my health. Bandit was latched onto my shoulder, making it difficult for me to eat anything. I pouted, I was very hungry! Gerard noticed and giggled, cutting a strip of steak and feeding me. I nodded in approval. Donna suddenly stood. 
"Listen please! We have a new employer, this is Steve our new janitor." She announced. A man came in, wearing a green jumpsuit. He had wiry glasses and a thick white moustache, his hair a light grey. He looked oddly familiar... 
Bandit finished drinking and wriggled around in my lap, trying to get down. He was growing fast! Already he managed to catch a mouse outside and kill it, Donna told me. He was going to make a great Dom. Steve went around, sweeping the floor as we ate, glaring slightly at Billie and Mikey. Hmmm.....

Billie's P.O.V 

I held Mikey in my lap while we ate, laughing and talking with Bob, Ray and Andy. Frank was scowling at the new janitor, Bandit trying to wriggle free. Mikey leant back, resting on my chest, nuzzling his head in my neck. 
"Billie..."
"Yeah babe?"
"We got kingly stuff to do today."
"Aww like what?" I groaned. 
"Opening a new torture house, visiting a vampire hospital and...debating more on ferre and dominari marriages..." 
I sighed. I know I should accept two fertiles or Doms being together, but when I was a child...
"Mikey...the marriage thing...there's something you need to know about my past..."
"Please tell." Mikey whispered, looking at me with wide eyes. 
"Not here, upstairs." I whispered back, picking him up and carrying him  bridal style. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ferre=fertile loves fertile
Dominari=Dom loves dom
I think they're my idea I'm unsure. The words are some old English, some Latin