Opened Wounds

Patrick Stump

Mikey's P.O.V

Finally he was going to tell me what was wrong! I got put on a chair in my spacious room while Billie stood, looking out the window. 
"In the circus, there was one boy, a fertile, called Patrick Stump. He was a ferre, but Damien told us that was bad. He taught us to hit Patrick if he came too close to the other fertiles. We used to poke him with sticks and throw small stones, until one day he struck back. He lashed out, his hair going crazy as he went on a rampage. I was lucky, getting no scars. That also made me unlucky... I was the one to kill him."
"What?! Did you kill him? You didn't did you?" I gasped. He stayed silent, looking at his feet. 
"I was raised thinking he was scum. You know what we do to scum Mikey."
"You-you sick bastard! How could you?!"
"Mikey. It's wrong, ferre and dominari and weird."
"No it's normal! Billie, can you see?! A lot of the time you act like a fertile, and we're married!" I argued. He paused and turned to me, tears in his eyes. 
"I'm sorry." He mumbled, before running out of the room, crying. Told you, just like a fertile! Suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist, another clamped on my mouth. 
"Don't move." A voice hissed. 

Billie's P.O.V

I ran downstairs, tears falling freely. Stupid stupid stupid! I should never have told him! I knew he wouldn't get it, he just wouldn't! And then what he said about me being fertile....I mean come on, me?!
....
I hate ferres. 
Does this mean I hate myself?
No, NO! Don't listen to Mikey. Oh I'm so confused! I just need someone to tell everything to, anyone! 
I ran into the dining room, bad idea. Everyone stopped and stared. 
"Billie what's wrong?" Asked Donna. 
"Do you need a talk mate?" Gerard smiled. No one would understand. I need someone whose had trouble, whose felt like dying. 
"Frank. We need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking of adding a smut chapter soon, who wants that? If so, who will it be?