Opened Wounds

Fist ***ing

Frank and Gerard were both as naked as the day they were born as they continued to heatedly make out. Frank had been sat on the bathroom counter and wrapped his legs around Gerard's waist, being picked up and carried to the bed. Gerard's eyes were a menacing red as he nipped at the skin on Franks shoulder, slowly going to his neck and sinking his fangs in. Frank screamed from pure pleasure, lost in the moment. Gerard flipped him over to all fours and rubbed the fertile's sides, smirking as he got something from under the bed. He put the item beside him as he inserted two fingers into Frank, making the fertile push back and beg for more. He slowly pushed in another, before tucking his thumb in and pushing his whole fucking fist into Frank. Frank made a high pitched moan, tensing at the big intrusion. He gradually loosened up when Gerard moved his hand, brushing his prostate with his knuckles. It hurt so much, but Frank only yelped and pushed back harder, eager to go on. Gerard pulled his fist out, careful not to damage Frank's already abused hole, and rolled a lubed condom onto his hard length and then another onto the rather large dildo he retrieved, before slamming into him at the hilt. 
"F-FUCK!" Frank screamed, fists curling in the bed sheets. Gerard grinned sadistically before pushing the dildo in, making it brush against his cock as it slid in, him emitting a soft groan. 
"G-Gee...ughh s-so full!" Frank whimpered, clearly loving this new experience. Gerard pulled out almost completely, before slamming back in again. The fertile's eyes watered as he moved the dildo with his violent thrusts, his arms failing him as he fell on his face, his ass still in the air. Gerard picked up his pace, one hand slowly pumping Frank's cock, the other moving the toy, until he found his prostate. 
"G-Gerard! Oh, h-harder! Again, harder!" Frank begged, coming for the first time that night. Gerard pounded into the little fertile's prostate, groaning, until he again felt Frank's warm seed coat his fingers, before the warmth of Frank and the movement of the dildo pressing against his own cock grew too much and he blew his load, grunting. 
"Frank, Frank ohhhh!" He squealed, before Frank shrieked and came again, loving every second of it. 
"Oh, oh Gerard, f-fuck Mmf!" 
Gerard slowly pulled out, tying off the condom and throwing it in the trash with perfect aim. He then cleaned the dildo and put it back under his bed, before holding Frank close to his chest. 
"Love you Frankie." He whispered, kissing the tired fertile's neck. 
"Love you too baby. Guess what?"
"What?"
"I'm never going to be able to walk again." Frank glared at him in mock anger, before falling asleep, giggling. 
♠ ♠ ♠
225 readers, 67 subscribers, 9 stars SO CLOSE!!
I love you guys! Let's PARTAY!!
Ok, how was the smut? I'm thinking of doing phone sex again cuz I just love that. I don't even know why ^,.,^