Opened Wounds

This ain't a party!

Frank's POV

Me and Gerard were currently getting ready for the ball tonight, me wearing a long, dark red dress and Gerard wearing an even darker red suit. He looked at me and smiled. 
"You look beautiful."
I giggled and returned the compliment, before Gerard took my hand and led me downstairs to the ballroom. Just before we went in I remembered something. I let go of his hand. 
"Wait here." I muttered before quickly zipping down the hallway. I opened the light green door, a strange contrast in the palace, and 'awwed' at what I saw. Bandit was curled up on the purple carpet, ripped dolls and stuffed toys around him, while he was clutching one hand-sewn doll that I made myself. It was his vampire doll. Everyone has one, but the Doms tend to get rid of theirs before they are 10, while fertiles keep them for a lot longer. It has the strong scent of the vampires parents, don't even ask how you get the smell on it, and can help identify their family incase a vampire is lost or stolen. After whispering good night to Bandit, I went back to Gerard, who hugged me before holding the door open to the great ballroom. 

Billie's POV

The ball was in full swing. We had invited family and close friends, along with the vampires from that terrible circus. Everyone was having a great time! As promised, Mikey clung to my side like he would melt without me. Well, until Andy and Bob came over, and he started talking to them. I smiled, admiring the couples on the dance floor. I saw Ray dancing with the red headed fertile from the circus and flashed him a thumbs up, making me giggle. 
Ten minutes later Mikey tugged my arm and told me it was time. I gulped and called for attention as everyone stopped and stared at me, even the janitor. God, he's everywhere! 
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming. Now, i'm sure you're wondering why you're here. Well, I have news. As you have heard, the law on ferre and dominari couples has been passed and...well...I guess you're wondering why." Sweat was rolling down my face and I gripped Mikeys hand tighter, trying not to cut off the blood supply. 

Mikeys POV

As Billie began his small speech I looked around the room. Mom was beaming at the from the food table, Ray and that chic stood suspiciously close together, Grace dancing alone.... Gerard and Frank...snogging...again. God, do they have no respect?! Even Steve was there. I locked my eyes with his and that's when I knew. 
It's him. 
That's Jeeves. 
He's back. 
"-I am here to announce that I, am actually a fertile, and I guess you could..."
I wasn't listening to Billie anymore. I was staring at Jeeves, a chill running down my spine as the room gasped at Billie's news. I hissed lowly, my mate gripping my hand. He had no idea. 'Steve' suddenly pulled something from his pocket, making it gleam in the colourful party lights. 
"STEVE HAS A GUN!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygeeohmygee I'm soooo sorry for slow updates! I've been so tired and have no inspiration to write :(
I will finish this though I promise! Even if it takes forever! In the next chapter I'll even add an apology frerard :3 or something
Oh, in other news, my hair is now red and I got a bf
Anywhore,
IM SORRY!