Opened Wounds

Bandit

Mikey's POV

Everyone ducked or turned to see what the old cleaner was doing. He stood there with a calm smile.
"What, this old thing? I think you've got it wrong, King Mikey, this is a lighter." He said, flicking the silver lighter until a small flame came on, and lighting a cigarette. I still found him suspicious, but the rest of the room seemed okay.
After Billie finished his speech, there was a lot of clapping. That was always a good sign, but I could still see a few frowns and disappointed murmurs. You can't please everyone I guess.

Frank's POV

I rolled my eyes as the old man showed a simple lighter. Typical Mikey, always worrying. My attention was brought back to my Dom when he ran a hand down my side, sliding across the fabric of my dress.
"Not now Gerard, we're in public." I scowled at him. He pouted.
"But Frank!" He whined. I placed a finger over his mouth to shush him.
"I said no. Anyway, we can leave soon so just wait a while okay? I want to check on Bandit before we go to bed too." I ignored another pout from Gerard as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, me leaning back into the touch. I scanned the room; Steve was walking out the room with his mouldy mop, filthy human, and everyone else was dancing and having a great time. I spotted Bob and Andy in the corner, lip locked rather messily, and wrinkled my nose before laughing to myself.
"What's up Frankie?" I turned my head to look at Gee.
"Just retching while looking at Bob and Andy." I said in a mock-disgusted tone, making Gerard smile and bury his head in my neck.
"Hey Fraaank?" He asked, stretching the vowel in my name.
"Whaaat?" I asked back.
"Do you remember that time with Billie and Mikey and us?"
Memories of that night came flooding back to me, making me flush. "Didn't you say we could do it again sometime?" I shivered.
"Bandit."
"But-"
"I'll go check on him right now." I said, rushing off to see if our baby was asleep. I frowned as I thought about him. Gerard never seemed to want to take care of the baby, so how was I supposed to raise him all by myself? I couldn't let Donna do it all the time! Sighing, I opened the door to his room to see him sleeping peacefully in hid crib, a tattered and headless teddy beside him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long and it's so short! Lots of things have been happening :( in short, I'm very depressed and even thinking of ending it all, so I apologise if I don't update very often