Opened Wounds

Shut Me Up by Mindless Self Indulgence

 Mikey's. P.O.V 

I can't believe I just messed up talking to my new best friend. Yeah, you heard me, best friend. We know each other well, and he told me his secret, so I guess I can call him that right? I wonder what he wanted to ask me. Plus Gerard's now getting suspicious, I don't think I can keep Billie a secret for much longer. I sighed heavily and put on Shut Me Up by MSI. A grin spread across my face as I sang the words and played air guitar.
"I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO SHUT ME UP AND MAKE ME, HIP LIKE-"
"BE QUIET OR I WILL SHUT YOU UP!" Yelled Gerard, thumping on my wall. I giggled and turned off the stereo, changing into my unicorn PJs (Yes, unicorns) and getting into bed.
The next morning I heard a tap at my window, I stretched at looked to see what it was.
"Billie? You came back!"

Gerard's. P.O.V

I yawned and woke up earlier than usual. I really had to apologise to Mikey for being an ass, I guess this whole marrying thing is getting to me.  I left Frank sleeping and walked across the hall. I was about to knock but stopped when I heard voices.
"Mikey I'm sorry about last night, the ringmaster called me and nearly fired me, so I lost my temper, but I really need to ask you something." Said a deep voice, who was that? No one rang the door.
"What is it Billie?" Ahh, so his name is Billie, hmm...
"Well, every time we meet, I feel like electric jolts my heart, and every time we touch, even just for a second, it's like the sun bursts through the clouds, and I think...I think I love you." I gasped but I think Mikey's squeal of joy covered it up. He found his mate? Why didn't he say? I suddenly got angry and flung open the door, where Mikey was sat with his arms around an older boy's neck. They immediately stopped kissing and I marched up to the boy with black hair, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him up, so we were face to face.
"Who's this?" I growled at Mikey, but still keeping eye contact with 'Billie'.
"Gerard no! Don't hurt him, please!" Begged my brother trying to loosen my grip. Instead I tightened it.
"I'm Billie Joe, for your information. Sweetie, let me handle this." He said, surprisingly calm. 
"Don't you 'sweetie' my baby brother!" I yelled, pushing Billie backwards so he hit the wall. He growled and lunged at me, smacking my jaw. Mikey whimpered and ran out the room. We continued to circle each other, hissing. I aimed a punch at his stomach, causing him to fall. I stood above him, panting.
"Gerard what are you doing?!" Shouted Frank, grabbing my waist and pulling me off Billie. Mikey bit his lip and pulled up his mate. To their surprise, me and Billie bowed to each other, before shaking hands and laughing. Frank and Mikey looked at us, puzzled.
"Good fight, you're very strong sir." Said Billie.
"You are too. With some more training, you could become an Avenger." I complimented. We turned to the fertiles, who looked as if we'd just kissed or something. 
"Y-you mean it was a joke? You weren't trying to hurt him?" asked Mikey. I chuckled and shook my head. 
"What's an Avenger?" Asked Frank, sweetly.
"It's a vampire Dom who is an excellent fighter, they usually are born with amazing strength and some have powers, that is why some join the royal army." I explained, picking up Frank and carrying him to Mikeys bed. I saw Billie and Mikey exchange glances, before they too, sat on the bed.
"Sir?" Asked Billie
"Please, call me Gerard."
"Gerard, uhm, would bringing back the dead be a power?"
I practically choked on the air and Mikey quickly held me, telling me to calm down.
"Of course it would! Why......Can you do that?" He gave a small nod. I gasped. "Where did you come from?"
He gave Mikey a panicked look and kept opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish.
"H-He was in our tree house....because...his.....parents died, yeah!" Said Mikey, giving me a weak smile. I put a hand on his leg.
"Did they Mikey? Or is he linked to why you've been asking about the Cirque Du Luna?" I said softly. Mikey could tell I could see through his lies and shook his head. Billie looked at the floor.
"Billie, tell us where your from. And Frank can you shut the door please?" I asked. He obediently shut it and sat back down beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) You like?