Opened Wounds

TICKLES

 Frank's P.O.V  

I sat in Gerard's lap with his arms around me as Billie explained what happened.
"I don't remember much as a young child, but when Damien, the ringmaster, took me in he said I had been in a fire. My parents had died and I had nowhere to go, so I stayed with him."
I shifted uncomfortably, boredom getting to me.
"It was great! He said we had great powers that we'd learn one day, but for now we were to work to pay for the hospitality. They taught us basic skills, cooking, writing, reading, fighting, stuff like that, alongside other Doms and fertiles with no parents."
By now Mikey had moved from the bed to his chair and was spinning on it. I got up and stood beside him, tugging his hair, he yelped.
"As soon as we found our power, they got us to perform, another way of paying them. It was fun, until the rules changed slightly. The humans who came to watch us then paid extra to go backstage and mock us. They said we were useless, and weaker than humans, so we never tried fighting back. I asked Damien why he did it, but he said the humans must've sneaked in, he said he was our friend, not foe."
Mikey growled and playfully tackled me to the floor, poking me in the ribs. 
"Nooo! Ahahaha! Stop I'm ticklish!" I protested, squirming under Mikey. He was suddenly pulled off and replaced by Gerard, who pinned me down and proceeded to tickle me until I couldn't speak. Instead I let out a series of strange shrieks and giggles, sending Billie and Mikey into fits of laughter.
"W-what was that f-for?" I stuttered breathlessly, once Gee had got off me.
"You were being naughty and not listening to Billie." He replied, helping me up and sitting on the bed.
"Sorry." I said in mock shame, hanging my head and sitting beside him. He laughed.
"That's okay, but if you do it again I may have to spank you." He growled in my ear, putting a hand on my thigh.
I felt my cheeks heat up and tried to change the subject.
"So Mikey, did you finish those wedding inv- Mikey? Where are you?"
I got up with Gee behind me. We heard  a crash from the bathroom and I whimpered. Gerard picked up Mikey's hair straighteners and told me to get back, slowly approaching the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback will help :) the updates may be slower as my writing is slowing also :/