Opened Wounds

Not-so-Cheerios

  Gerard's  P.O.V 

I cautiously turned the door handle, straighteners raised. Frank whimpered again and scampered to the bed. I took a deep breath and silently entered the bathroom. To my surprise, and slight horror, was Billie, straddling my brother on the bathroom counter, kissing him. Well, I say kissing, but it's more like eating his face off. Ew. 
I managed to keep the bile from rising in my throat and backed out the room, unnoticed. Frank cocked his head to one side, puzzled. I shivered and made a gagging noise, making Frank giggle. I heard a shout of "Breakfast!" from our new butler, Jeeves, and scooped up Frank, carrying him downstairs and setting him on my lap. He wriggled and got off, sitting in his own chair. I pouted and was about to ask him why he moved but I was cut off by mom. 
"Where's Mikey this time?!" She exclaimed, sighing.
"He's not hungry." Replied Frank, poking his Cheerios with his spoon. He suddenly got up and marched upstairs. 
"What's up babe?"
He scoffed in reply. I dropped my spoon and chased after him.
 He went into our room and slammed the door shut, locking it. I knocked once. No reply. I knocked again, but all I got was a grumble. I sighed and smacked my head on the door, sliding down it. For the first time since I met my true love, I cried.

Frank's P.O.V

"Breakfast!" Called the butler from downstairs. Gee picked me up and started to carry downstairs. I rolled my eyes. He was acting so lovey dovey, and it kept reminding me of my wedding. I really am not ready for this! He took me into the dining room and sat me on his lap. I growled slightly and got off his lap, sitting in my own chair.
"What's up babe?" He said casually. I scoffed and dropped my spoon, marching up to my room. He just didn't get it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Franks being a drama queen Dx