Status: Hiatus until further notice. sorry :(

Break Your Little Heart

I'm Just Not

Kristen’s Pov.

I was leaning against Alex’s locker after the bell had rung signaling the end of lunch. “Hey Krista, do you mind If I ask you something?” Alex asked as he used the nickname he gave me. “Anything” I said as he laid a hand on my cheek and let it rest there.

“will you be my girlfriend?” he asked causing me to smile. “Yes., yes, absolutely yes” I said as his lips crashed into mine. I pulled away and noticed him smiling. I smiled in return as he intertwined our fingert. “Do you wanna go out tonight?” Alex asked. “Like on a date?” I asked. “Of course” he said as he chuckled.

The bell rang signaling it was almost time for class. “Yeas” I said as Alex and I headed to our class with our hands still tangled. I looked over my shoulder and saw my twin still standing in the now empty hallway.

Later that afternoon, I was in my room finishing up an essay on the new computer that my aunt had got me when a window popped up. There were two buttons accept and deny I clicked accept as the chat opened up and I saw my sister’s username pop up on the screen as it said that she was typing at the bottom of the screen.

JayJ: Why didn’t you call me to tell me where you were? 5:37
JayJ: I thought you left the state or something, don’t you care? 5:38
JayJ: Why didn’t you ever tell me you were with Alex? 5:38
JayJ: Why didn’t you tell me you got hurt? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you ignoring me. I know you’re there Kristen

I quickly typed a message to her and got off not wanting to deal with her bullshit if all she was gonna do was only care about herself. Everything was always about her and that was one of the reasons why I was glad to get out of my parents house.

RockerChic: If you’re just gonna care about yourself then don’t fucking talk to me.
RockerChic: It’s none of your business what I do or what happens to me anymore, not like you cared anyways.
RockerChic: Do mom a favor and go be her favorite princess like you always have
RockerChic has signed off

I pushed my chair that had wheels on it over to the bed as I pulled myself onto the bed not wanting to deal with anymore stress. I laid back and just let the tears from all that’s been happening flow down my cheeks not caring as my mascara got smeared along with my eyeliner.

I was just sick of being treated like crap by my mom and my sister, stupid ass people and even by my teachers cause I wasn’t like Jaymi. I just wanted to hit in the head with a baseball bat for every time I was compared to her.

Im just not like her. Im just not
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Sorry about the long wait. I've been gpong trough alot of stuff the past month and I've been very busy working on stuff so here's the next chapter :D