Status: Hiatus until further notice. sorry :(

Break Your Little Heart

Please Kill Me Now

Kristen’s Pov.

When I came home, my parents sat on the couch staring at the TV. “Kristen is that you?” I heard my mother asked as I stayed silent as I headed up to my room to start working on homework. Everything was silent from the moment I walked up the stairs until my cell phone buzzed in my pocket. “Hello? I asked. “Hey Kristen” I heard the person on the other line say. “Hey what’s up?” I asked as I already knew it was Alex.

“Hey where you’ve been?” Alex asked. “Just the usual” I sighed. “what’s the matter luv?” he asked as he was trying to cheer me up. He knew how my parents treated me and he didn’t like it but there was nothing he could do at the moment since we’re both in school without our own places. “I -” I said as I trailed off just as my bedroom door swung open. “I gotta go” I said as I hung up. “You are in deep shit young lady” my mum said as I glanced at the clock that read 5:40.

“You were late for school this morning, I got a call that you were in detention and you were late getting home!” she yelled. “Yeah so, the old broad hates me and I wasn’t allowed to leave until I did at least half of one of my assignments” I said. “You watch your tone you little bitch” she said as she walked over and smacked me across the face.

“What the fuck!” I yelled as I slapped her back and punched her causing a black eye. I really didn’t care what I did cause how she treated me and she deserved every bit of it I thought as we kept battling it out. She pulled onto my shirt and ripped it causing one of my arm sleeves to be ton off and part of my bra was now showing. “How dare you hit me!” she yelled. “Keep your fucking paws off me skank!” I yelled back A couple more hits from my mother I shoved her up against the wall and ran out of the room, down the stairs and out of the house. “Kristen get back here!” I heard her yell. “Screw you!” I yelled as I kept walking down the sidewalk.

I walked around for at least an hour around town before I headed to Alex’s. “Hey watch it” I heard someone say as I ran into someone. “Sorry I was a-” I trailed off as I looked up to see Alex’s tall lanky friend. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked as he reached up and touched my cheek causing me to flinch from the pain that I was now feeling.

“What happened to you?” he asked as he took his hand off my cheek and raised it making me flinch again as I shut my eyes. “Answer me please! What happened? Who did this too you?” he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Come one let’s go over to Alex’s” I nodded as we walked the rest of the way silently until he spoke up once when we got to Alex’s door. “I know we don’t know of each other very well but I would like to get to know you better, but that your choice I guess” he said as he knocked on the door and walked away.

I heard the door open making me turn my head at the sound to see Alex standing in the doorway. “Kris! What happened? Mom get out here!” I heard Alex yell as I heard footsteps inside sound like they were running. “Come on” said Alex as he grabbed my hand and led me inside, shutting the door behind us.

“Oh honey what happened to you?” Alex’s mom asked as I shook my head. “I-I’m not s-saying anything” I said as I got up and ran to the stairs, ran up and went to Alex’s room. I didn’t want to go back home. I didn’t want to deal with my mother and most importantly I didn’t want to live my life at this point.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soo sorry to our readers who have been waiting soo long for this chapter, i've been trying to help take care of my mum and i've been sick so i haven't been doing anything but laying in bed and watching the twilight movies lol but i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

-Jess