Status: Hiatus until further notice. sorry :(

Break Your Little Heart

Things I'll Never Say

Kristen’s pov.

“Kris?” Alex asked as he knocked on the door of his bedroom. “You okay?” “No” I sniffled as I held my knees up to my chest. “Kris, come here” said Alex as he pulled me into his arms. “It was your mom wasn’t it?” he asked as I buried my head into his chest. “Kris, you’re staying here, you got that?” I nodded. I wasn’t like this normally, I was the type to pretend that everything was finem acting like tough bitch and just kept everything bottled up, I wasn’t used to being all quiet, calm and scared to death but that’s how I am after shit happens with my mom.

The rest of the afternoon, I spent watching movies with Alex. We were having a blast, throwing popcorn at each other and m&ms, him playing with my hair and cuddling up to each other and talking about whatever was on our minds it was just what I needed but I know eventually I was gonna be by myself during the night and cry my eyes out.

Alex did disappear into the family room where his parents where at and I heard all three of them talking. The words I did catch were “My word, She isn’t going back. she’ll have to stay here. She don’t need to be abused, no one does” and I heard Alex’s dad say “She’s just seventeen year old she shouldn’t be abused like that no matter what she has done, she’s welcomed to stay here. Her parents are out of their damn fucking minds. If that’s the kind of people they are then she shouldn’t be in that house none of the kids should be” I never heard Alex’s parents so mad, I was pretty pissed at my parents for what they have done but I could always find some place to stay. They didn’t need to offer me their home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Lady and the tramp when Isobel came into the living room. “Alex, Kristen, I’m going to the store, do you want to come? Kristen since you’re going to be staying here we should get you some stuff “ said Isobel as I shook my head. “no need, I can get some things from my parents place” I said as I got up from the couch and headed over by the front door where Isobel was putting on her coat.

“If something happens, you come back here understood?” she asked as I nodded before she left. “Do you wanna come with?” I asked as I directed my attention on Alex. “I was gonna tell you I was gonna come if you liked it or not” he said as I smiled causing him to laugh.

When we pulled up in front of my parents place, I got out of the car, went up to the door, pulled out my key and went inside after unlocking the door. I went upstairs to my room to see it completely empty except a few boxes. I was about to walk out of the room when I noticed a note on the door.

Dear Kristen,

You finally got you wanted you ungrateful little bitch. You are not allowed in this house anymore, I’ve signed the papers and you’re no longer our child. I wish I never had you in the first place, I wish Jaymi was just the only child that I had but unfortunately I was stuck with your waste of life fucked up self. Leave the key on the island and don’t come back. I sold all of your things to get Jaymi what she deserves unlike you and your old room is transforming into her room since you had to steal the bigger room from her. Get lost and don’t come back!

Beverly

I ripped the note off the door, headed downstairs and went into the kitchen, laying the key on the island. I looked around the empty house that would be crowded with the people I used to call family with the same thing happening like it did as they day when I lived here. I walked over to the kitchen drawer, pulled it open and pulled out a box of matches debating if I should give them what they deserved before placing them back in the drawer, walked over to the closet grabbing the aluminum bat out of the closet and headed towards the living room.

I looked around, wondering what I should put out of it’s misery and looked in front of me to see the new gleaming TV my parents bought instead of buying me my car for my seventeenth birthday ;ole they promised. I smashed it until all the glass was gone out it and had only the wires sticking out. I walked to the door, opened it and walked out leaving the door open. I got into Alex’s car, throwing the bat in the back seat along with the note as we drove back to his parents place.

Alex’s Pov.

When we pulled up and went into my parents house, Kristen ran up the stairs for the rest of the night. The guys came over to get me for practice and I ended up feeling bad cause I had to leave her behind even though she just wanted to be left alone and be in bed.

I was really glad that kristen moved into my parent’s house, she was a really good friend to me and the guys as well as beautiful, funny smart, caring and courteous to my family and friends I thought as I shook my head. Alex don’t fall for your girl best friend it won’t work out I thought

I was in the garage at Rian’s parent’s place practicing with the guys when everyone stopped playing. “Alex!” Rian shouted as I shook my head and looked around and noticed everyone was still holding their instruments. “Huh?” I asked. “Dude, pay attention” said Jack as Zack, Rian and I looked at him. “What’s going on? Normally you’re not off in a daze like this” said Zack as I walked over and sat on the couch.

“Just got stuff on my mind” I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. “Hey Alex, how’s Kristy?” Jack asked calling her by the nickname he called her as I looked up. “She’s fine” I said. “She didn’t look fine earlier, what’s going on?” he asked. “It’s not my place” I saud as u buried my face in his hands. “why can’t you just tell us, we’re all friends with her” said Jack as I got irritated. “Jack just fucking drop it, it’s not my fucking place to tell what’s going on with her” I said standing up and walked out of the garage.