Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

When I'm alone time goes so slow

“I need more time guys,” I explained as I paced the basement we usually had band practise in.
“It’s not gonna happen in the next two months,” I stated, I heard the guys laughter as I paced.

“Ok how much time do you think you’ll need?” Zach asked, I shrugged.

“Like five,” I replied, I looked up at them to see them having a quiet discussion about my ‘situation’. after about five minutes, they finally turned to look at me.

“You have four months,” Jimmy said in his best ‘Godfather’ voice, I thanked them before sitting down,

“How’d the date go?” I asked Brian, he looked up and smirked.

“Great,” he answered I nodded and glanced at my phone. “You can call her if you want,” he stated, I looked down at my phone again before nodding and standing up. I dialled the number before leaving the room. It rang and rang but no one picked up.

“Hey this is Kira, I’m busy, leave a message and I might get back to you, shut up Emilie, now I have to do it again.” Kira’s voice said, the beep came but I just hung up. I went and sat down beside the guys.

“That was short.” Brian said,

“She didn’t answer,” I stated, I was curious to what she was doing, I looked at the phone again, I decided to call her house.

“Hello,” came her mom’s voice.

“Hey is Kira there?” I asked,

“No sorry, she went to the airport with Emilie,” she stated.

“She’s gone home already,” I asked shocked.

“Yeah,” she answered.

“Alright, can you tell her I called?” I asked.

“Yea I will, bye,” she said,

“Bye,” I said as I hung up. I looked at Brian, “She gone to the airport with Emilie,” I stated, he looked at me in shock.

“She didn’t even say go bye,” he answered in shock. I laughed and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a short one,
hope you liked,
comment!