Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Introduction to Matt

I stood in the hallway at school, I was leaning against the wall as the guys stood around me. I chucked at Zacky as he was talking about his girlfriend. My laughing caused the guys to look at me. I shrugged. Brian began to grin as he glanced at me then all the guys.

“Matt, we’re gonna pick a girl and you have a month to get her,” Brian said, his grin widened, I laughed.

“Easy!” I said with a laugh, I began to laugh and the guys soon joined in.

“Shit,” I heard and turned to see a girl trying to pick up books.

“Her,” Zach exclaimed while laughing, I nodded and began to walk towards the girl.

“Need some help?” I asked, she looked up slowly and I quick noticed her piercing blue eye’s. She nodded quickly and then looked down as her cheeks began to redden. I bent down and grabbed half of the books, as I began to stand, so did she, I didn’t notice how close we where until we bumped heads.

“Oww.. Oh shit sor-,” she began to apologise but I stopped her.

“Its okay,” I said “Are you okay?” she nodded as she blushed again. I began to think about how easy this would be.

“Are you doing anything tonight?” I asked her, she looked up at me with a shocked look on her face.

“N..no,” she stuttered , I smiled,

“Well would you like to go out tonight?” I asked, she opened her mouth to talk but was interrupted,

“Kira,” I young girl came running down the hallway, tears running from her eyes,
“I wanna go home!” she squealed as more tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks.
When she reached us she wrapped her arms round the girl, I now know as Kira. Kira pulled the girl an arms length away from her and quickly wiped her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” she asked in a serious voice.

“This g-girl called me a slut,” she choked out, Kira got a murderous look on her face.

“Which girl?” she demanded, turning the girl pointed down the hall way to a group of girls, I knew to well. Kira marched down the hall pulling the girl behind her.

“Which one of you messed with my sister?” she questioned, her piercing blue eyes dark with anger, Amelia stepped forward, I could kill her.

“Oh so you’re the sluts sister?” Amy asked, Kira grinded her teeth.

“Next time you even look at my sister, I’ll fucking kill you.” Kira gritted out as she push Amy’s shoulder. Amy glanced at me with pleading eyes.

“Matt… Are you gonna let her hit me?” she asked, Kira’s sharp eyes suddenly turned on me.

“She’s my sister,” I answered the question I knew she was about to ask.

“Keep your sister away from mine,” she demanded, “Come on Brooke, lets go." They both began to walk down the hall. I turned to Amy with dark eyes.

“You just fucked up everything,” I said angrily. I turned and walked back to the guys.

“Dude I thought she was shy,” Brian exclaimed, “I was at her house on Friday and she was shy”.

“I think she is shy, she was just protecting her sister,” I concluded with a sigh,

“This is gonna be harder then I thought,” I admitted in defeat,

“We might win guys!” Jimmy squealed excitedly, The bell went and we all quickly went out separate ways.

I arrived at English ten minutes late, seeing Kira standing at the front of the class I smiled and closed the door. Ms Valen quickly glanced at me.

“Nice of you to join us Mr Sanders, Take a seat,” she said, I nodded and walked towards the back.

“You can carry on Kira,” she directed,

“Well I moved her from Salt Lake City, Utah,” She began, “I have a sister and my mom divorced her husband, that’s why we’re here,” she said “That’s all I got!”
Ms Valen nodded and told her to sit down. She did as told and sat near the window at the back. I couldn’t stop looking at her, It was like I was in a trance. When the bell rang I stood and began to walk towards her, she quickly grabbed her books and ran out the door. I growled loudly before getting my stuff and following.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was probably really bad,
i hoped you liked anyway and if you didn't don't be shy, do tell me.
Comment and give me idea's if you like!