Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Will It Be Happy Ever After, Or Not.

Matt walked slowly towards me, the anticipation was killing me. I began to walk closer to him. Once he reached me, he looked me in the eyes, his hazel eyes showed all the emotion he held.

“I couldn’t let you go, not without showing you how much I loved you,” he stated, I was about to ask how but was stopped when his lips pressed to mine, the kiss was heated and rough. When he pulled back, I was confused. “I love you,” he stated.

“But I was a bet,” I muttered, he held my face between his hands.

“It was a bet to begin with, but when I fell in love with you, I told Brian to call it off, but he forgot to tell the guys,” he explained, he kissed me again. I looked up at him and smiled slightly. He kissed my lips gently.

“Please forgive me,” he practically begged, I sighed and looked down.

“I don’t know Matt,” I replied, Matt got down on his knees.

“Please, I’ll beg if I have to,” he threatened, I laughed a little, he looked up.

“Matt get up,” I said, I realized that people were watching.

“Not until you forgive me and agree to give me another chance and come home,” he said, he wrapped his arms around my legs.

“Alright Matt, just get up,” I replied, Matt nodded and released my legs before standing and hugging me.

“I love you,” he stated as he kissed me, I kissed back, the sounds of clapping met my ears, I smiled in embarrassment and pulled back.

“I love you too,” I retuned and hugged him again.

“Lets go see if they can remove your bags from the plane, I nodded and smiled when he took my hand in his, wrapping one arm around my shoulders. We began to walk towards the check in desk and for the first time in a week I felt complete.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
THE LAST CHAPTER!
Comment please,
still trying to decided on whether I'll make a sequal,
If I do, please suggest a name for a sequal please!