Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Dress up!

When I got home from school, It was five o’clock, I went to the kitchen to get some food. I got to the kitchen to she a sandwich sitting on the counter. I took it to the table and sat down, I took a bite and looked up to see Mom and Brooke standing in the door way, they were both smirking and it was starting to freak me out.

“I heard that your going on a date,” Mom asked, I nodded and she squealed as she ran towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the chair and dragging me upstairs.

“That was my sandwich,” I heard Brooke say as she took the other half and followed us upstairs. When we reached my room, I was pushed on my bad while Mom and Brooke went to my wardrope,

“I think the blue skinny jeans with the black top,” Brooke suggested, Mom looked back at me with a thoughtful look on her face, she shook her head.

“No the black skinny jeans and the purple top, that one that shows clevage," Mom said as she pulled the clothes out and walked towards me. Brooke nodded and then glanced at my feeth,

“With the black and purple converse?” she asked, mom nodded and Brooke went to get them,

“Go get ready, put these clothes on then come into my room,” She demanded, I nodded, to afraid to say no. I hadn’t seen mom this happy in a long time and if playing dress up made her happy then I would happily be Barbie.

I walked into my bathroom and had a quick shower before drying off and putting on my underwear and clothes. I walked slowly to my Moms room, I saw her make up spread across the bed and her hair drier and curlers heating on the dresser. She blow dried my hair then put a few loose curles in. after my make up was done, it was nearing seven and I was getting nervous.

“Don’t worry honey,” Mom said as she rubbied my arm to comfort me. “ If he tries anything you call me,” she warned in a serious voice, I nodded and went to my room. I grabbed my money and put it in my pocket. I heard a car pull up and looked out the window, Matt was getting out of his car and walking to the front door. My heart began to race and my palms started to sweat. I heard the door bell ring and Brooke screaming how she’d get it. I began to walk downstairs.

“Is Kira ready?” he asked as he stepped in, Brooke closed the door, Mom came out of the kitchen.

“You must be Matt,” She said in a sweet voice,

“Yeah,” he said, he shook her hand “Its nice to meet you.” he added with a small smile.

“Hey Matt,” I said as I decended the stairs, Matt looked up and smiled.

“Hey Kira, you look amazing.” he complimented, I looked down as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and knew I was bright red.

“Ready to go?” I asked as I looked up, he nodded and reached for my hand and when he took it I felt myself go redder if that was even possible. I glanced at my mom to see her grinning.

“Have a nice time, honey,” she said as she closed the door, Matt opened the passenger door for me, I thanked him and soon we where on the road.

“Where are we going?” I asked, he looked at me, I glanced down when his eyes met mine.

“Movies,” he answered, I nodded and looked out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment Please!!!!