New Cat

Chapter 1/1

Bella stood in the hallway of the house she shared with her longtime girlfriend Shawnee, staring at the ground. Ever since they’d gotten the cat, it started clawing up the rug. She heard footsteps behind her and Shawnee was at her side, sliding an arm around her shoulders. Bella turned her head to look at her girlfriend, their brown eyes meeting. Shawnee looked at the spot and shook her head.

“Looks like Bobbin got to the carpet again, huh?” she said, pressing closer to Bella.

“How do we teach him not to do that?” Bella asked, not taking her eyes off of the beautiful woman standing next to her.

“We can always put plastic down,” she suggested. Bella shook her head.

“I don’t think that would work, because he’d just claw at the plastic and he’d never learn.”

“We can get him declawed. That way he won’t ruin the carpet or scratch us when he climbs on the couch.” Bella thought for a moment before nodding.

“Seems like the best option, yeah?” Shawnee nodded with a small smile and she pressed their foreheads together. “I love you,” Bella whispered.

“I love you too,” Shawnee replied, kissing her softly. Bobbin mewled from the bedroom and they pulled apart slowly, both grinning. They walked into the bedroom, entwining their fingers together as they went to rescue their baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, Bella! <3