‹ Prequel: All for Helena

Helena, Go Where Your Heart Takes You.

Chapter 7.

When I woke up again, I still felt sick as a dog. I opened my eyes and screamed as I saw another pair of eyes, looking back at me. They were the green eyes of Gerard Way.

“Ryan! Chill! Frank called me and told me to come see how you were feeling!” Gerard shouted quickly, trying to calm me down. I coughed a little, and hoped I wasn’t going to puke again.

“Like shit. Good-bye!” I mumbled, rolling over in bed. Gerard sighed and rubbed my back a little.

“Ryan, you’re going to do me a favor,” Gerard told me. I rolled over and looked at him.

“And I don’t have a say in it?” I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand. He tugged me out of bed, and led me to the bathroom. He pointed at the scale.

“What? Leave me alone,” I grumbled, turning around to go back to bed. He put me on the scale. I sighed as the scale calculated my weight. I gasped as it stopped on a number.

“That can’t be right!” I exclaimed, staring at the number.

“Just as I thought,” Gerard mumbled. I looked at him.

“Gee, what are you talking about?” I asked incredulously. He looked from the scale, to my stomach, to my eyes and back again.

“What if it isn’t just the stomach flu, Ryan?” he asked, closing the door.

“Gerard, what are you saying?” I asked stupidly.

“I think you might be pregnant,” he said, looking at me with stern eyes. Oh no. Not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so Sorry about not updating in a while. It's my god damn procrastination. So much school work. D=

-Em