Falling for the Enemy

Let Me Live MY Life!

*Maria*

I was on my in to the lobby with Randy getting ready for our day out when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Wade walking toward me with a scowl on his face.

"What do you want Wade?" I hissed, standing next to Randy.

"What do you think you are doing?" Wade huffed as he approached me and Randy.

"What does it look like I am doing?" I said sarcastically. "I am hanging out with Randy" I said in a duh tone.

"Does your brother know about this?" Wade hissed, in an irritated tone.

"I am old enough to take care of myself, so no" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well I think you should tell him!" Wade practically shouted, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from Randy.

"Barrett!" Randy growled.

Wade stopped for a moment, looking over his shoulder.

"What Orton!" Wade spat.

"Take your hands off of her, or you will have to deal with me!" Randy growled, almost viper like.

The elevator doors opened and Wade pushed me inside.

"Talk to Punk about it" Wade smirked, staring Randy down as the doors shut.

"You are such an ass!" I shouted, once the doors were closed.

"What your language!" Wade scolded.

I crossed my arms and turned my back on him as I waited for the elevator to stop on the floor they were staying on. When it reached the floor, I stepped out and went to go right when wade grabbed my arm.

"Nope, this way" ?Wade demanded, pulling me to where my brother was.

When we got there wade opened the door.

"Back so soon?" I heard Phil ask.

"Look who I found talking to Orton" Wade said, smugness in his voice.

"ORTON?" Phil shouted.

"MARIA!" Stefanie shouted, her voice sad.

"STEFANIE! THERE YOU ARE!" I cried, running and hugging her.

"Yea, here I am." She sniffed.

"What happened? Mike was looking for you." I asked, concern in my voice.

"Well, I was on my way to change for out outing today, and your jerk of a brother must have followed me from Mike's room and then brought me to Wade, and now I am stuck here." She said, her voice cracking, as tears started to run down her cheeks.

"It will be ok, Mike is concerned about you." I said, hugging her comfortingly.

"He is?" Stefanie sniffed, now looking at me.

"Yes." I smile trying to lighten her mood. "he tried to call you" I said, her eyes lighting up.

"Where is my-WADE! WHERE IS MY PHONE?" Stefanie started, then noticed she did not have her phone.

"Here, why?" Wade asked, suspiciously.

"I need it!" She demanded.

"For Mizanin?" Wade said.

"None of your damn business! NO GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Stefanie demanded, getting irritated and impatient.

"To bad." Wade shrugged and left the room once again.

"DAMN YOU WADE!" She screamed, then threw herself on the bed and started to cry in her pillow.

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU BOTH LATELY?" I shouted, demanding an answer from Phil.

"Nothing." Phil shrugged. "Just looking out for our sisters." Phil said, walking over to his bed and flopping down on it.

"Well knock it the hell off and let us live our lives the way WE want to!" I said, irritation in my tone.

"Not with them." Phil mumbled.

"I am out!" I said, grabbing Stefanie's hand and lifting her off the bed.

"Where are we going?" She asked confused.

"To see Randy and Mike." I stated, heading to the door.

"Like hell you are!" Phil said, jumping off the bed and cutting us off, standing in front of the door.

" !" I demanded through clenched teeth.

"I do not think so!" Phil started to raise his voice again. "You both are not going anywhere!" Phil hissed.

"MOVE!" I growled, moving closer and trying to pull Phil out of the way, only to be pushed back.

"You are staying here until I say so!" Phil shouted at me.

"No, I am leaving and so is Stefanie!" I yelled back at him.

"You better keep your voice down!" Phil growled through clenched teeth as he leaned closer to me.

I was not afraid to go toe to to with my brother. I was tired of him telling me how to live my life. Stefanie on the other hand, always did what wade said, and was a little more obedient since she was from England and they were brought up to always respect the authority figure in their life. In her case that was wade, from the time she was 5 until now.

"what if I do not!" I shouted getting in Phil's face.

"Ugh!" Stefanie groaned and went back to the bed.

"What are you doing? We are leaving?" I said, unsure why she gave up.

"Obviously we are not!" She said in a sarcastic way.

"Listen to her, she is right." Phil said, now standing behind me, as I had turned around to see where Stefanie was going.

"WHATEVER!" I spat, throwing my hands in the air, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Stefanie, who had her face buried in the pillow.

Phil then walked over to his bed and sat down, turning on the Tv and watching some random show.

"I really hate you right now!" I spat at my brother.

He looked over and shrugged. "you will get over it" he said, turning his attention back to his show.

I laid on the bed next to Stefanie and tried to cheer her up by letting her use my phone to text mike. She discretely was texting mike and letting him know she was alright and what was going on. She told me he was talking to randy and they were going to figure something out to get us away from our brothers. When she was done we just laid there and talked for a bit before taking a quick nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
~hope this was good. Do you like how I wrote this one? Tried something new. Let me know :)~