Falling for the Enemy

Freedom?

~First off a HUGE thank you to Charity for helping me out with the match part! She is the greatest! Her and My other bestie Shauna are debuting in this chapter as well. Shauna will be know as Bella when there are matches going on. Enjoy :)~

Stefanie

It is a few hours later and you are all at the arena for RAW. We are all heading for the locker room when your good friends Charity and Shauna run up to us.

There you both are!" Shauna calls, as they run up to us.

"Here we are." Maria fakes a smile.

"Come on! We have to go!" Charity says, starting to pull Maria and I to the divas locker room.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Wade interjects, stopping us from going any farther.

"We have a match and it is up first." Shauna says.

"They will be fine with us." Phil says, stepping between the us.

"Come on Phil!" Maria groans. "We have not see Charity and Shauna in weeks and want to catch up with them" She continues, whining a bit.

"You know I hate when you whine." Phil says, shaking his head. "Go, but be back here after you match, or we will come find you." Phil says sternly.

"Fine!" Maria scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"You heard him right Stefanie!" Wade says, voice controlling.

"Yes." I mumble, my head hung a bit.

"Well lets go!" Charity says, as we all head to the divas locker room.

We make your way to the divas locker room and walk in to see, Maryse, Layla, Michelle, and Tamina all in there staring daggers at us. We make our way to the far corner to where our lockers are. We look to see them all looking over and laughing at us.

"Uh hello? What the hell is your problem!" I say with attitude.

"Haha just wondering why someone like you is here." Maryse says, pointing at me and laughing.

"You want to go!" I say getting into Maryse's face.

"Vous êtes pathétique" Maryse says, doing her hand thing in your face. ('You are pathetic.' in French)

I surprise Maryse by grabbing her hand. "aucune Hiney, vous êtes." I smirk, surprising Maryse again with speaking French. ('no honey, you are')

"Oh it is on! See you out there!" Maryse huffs, turning and whipping her hair in my face.

"Bring it!" I say, as they leave the locker room.

"That was amazing!" Shauna says as I rejoin them.

"She just gets on my nerves." I growl.

We talk while we get ready to go out. Once we are ready we head out and stand by the curtain waiting to go out. Maryse, Tamina, Michelle, and Layla all go out to LayCool's theme and we wait to go out. When it is our time we head out to Maria and mines theme, getting major heel heat. We really do not care and get in the ring and O practically attack Maryse when the ref stops me. We go to our corners and decide who will start the match.

"Ok so Bella you will start?" Maria asks.

"Yea, I want a piece of her!" Bella scowls, looking at Alicia.

They get in the ring and the match starts with Bella and Alicia. Both women lock up, Alicia takes down Bella quickly and taunts her with a strut. Alicia hits Bella in the corner and she does a nose dive to the mat. Bella fights back with some chops in the corner, but Alicia counters and gets in some chops of her own. Alicia tags in Maryse and she hits some hard rights on Bella. Maryse hits a kick to the gut followed by a big running knee. Alicia, Michelle and Layla all get a shot in on Bella as she walks by each. Michelle gets the tag and she hits some chops on Bella. Maria gets the tag and Michelle taunts her. Michelle hits some hard kicks in the corner, Michelle hits a big back body drop and Layla gets a cheap shot on Maria. Michelle hits a snap suplex, but only gets a two count. Maria fights back with a big knee taking down Michelle. Maria attempts her Seeing Stars finisher twice on Michelle, but Michelle counters into the Sharpshooter. The rest of Maria's team hit the ring and Alicia, Maryse and Layla soon follow. All eight women are in the ring brawling until all members of Maria's team get tossed outside. Alicia leaps over the top rope and takes out all members of the other team. After a lot of back and forth blows being exchanged, Maria tags in Bella. Bella nails Michelle's head off the corner and hits a few chops. Maria gets in the ring without a tag behind the referee's back and soon tags in Stefanie. Stefanie takes down Michelle and Bella gets the tag. Bella and Michelle exchange chops and Michelle leaps for a tag with Maryse. Maryse charges Bella in the corner and hits some hard rights. Maryse nails Charity off the ring apron and hits a big knee charge in the corner on Bella. Layla gets the tag, jumps off the top rope and takes down Bella. Maria comes in and Layla backs her into the corner. Layla hits a big back body drop on Bella. Layla tried to go off the ropes, but Maria pulled down the top rope and Layla spilled to the outside. Maria threw Layla into the steel steps on the outside. Charity tossed Layla back in and got the tag. Charity went for the pin, but only got a two count. Charity hit a big standing dropkick and again got a two count. Layla and Maria exchange punches in the corner, but Maria hits a big spinebuster. Michelle broke up the pinfall as Maria applied the abdominal stretch. Bella got the tag and hit a big chop on Layla. Bella hit some hard rights to on Layla. Stefanie got the tag and hit a big gut buster on Layla. Layla hit a big spinning kick on Stefanie and tagged Alicia in. Alicia took down Charity, Bella and Maria on the ring apron. Maria and Bella hit the ring and Alicia took out both women. ALICIA hit a flying forearm on Charity, but Stefanie nailed him before he could hit the superkick. Everyone spills into the ring again and some roll to the outside. In the ring, Alicia hits an elbow on Charity off the top rope. Instead of hitting Charity with the superkick, she hits Bella. Charity then connects with the jumping cutter on Alicia and goes for the pin, 1...2...Michelle breaks it up with a headbutt off the top rope. Maria throws Michelle into the corner. Maryse attacks Maria, but Maria goes for the Bronco Buster and Maryse tosses her over the top rope. Maryse gets the mandible claw on Charity, but Stefanie makes the save. When the ring clears, Alica connects with the Scissors Kick on Charity to get the 1, 2, 3.

"Are you ok Charity?" I ask, as we run in to check on Charity.

"I am fine" Charity wines, holding her head.

"We will get them next time!" Shauna says.

We help Charity up and head back stage. We make it to the locker room and get changed. Maria and I were about to head back to our brothers when The Bella Twins walk in.

"I look better in this Brie!" Nikki says, referring to the dress they are wearing.

"No Nikki! I do!" Brie says back.

They were so into arguing they did not notice us in the locker room.

"Hey girls." I laugh.

"You are at it again?" Charity cant help but laugh.

"Well, Nikki says she looks better in this dress and I think I look better." Brie whines.

"You both look the same." Shauna says through giggles.

"Yea, but I am better looking!" Nikki says smirking.

"You do not! I do!" Brie says back.

We shake your heads as they start to bicker back and forth. There was a knock on the door and I head Wades voice.

"Lets go girls." Wade calls from the other side of the door.

"I do not want to go." I say, a bit sad.

"But we have to." Maria says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Shauna asks, a bit curious.

"Well, they do not want us around Miz or Randy so they are making us stay with them at all times." Maria explains.

"I just can not stand him right now!" I tear up.

"Maybe we can help." Charity says, and calls over Nikki and Brie.

They talk for a bit and Maria and I look on curious. Soon Charity and Shauna walk back over.

"Just wait." Shauna whispers, smirking a bit.

Soon the twins leave still bickering.

"No Brie! I look better!" Nikki argues.

"You lie Nikki! I do!" Brie shoots back.

"Lets ask a guy." Nikki says, turning to Wade.

"Lets." Brie says.

"Wade!" Nikki says.

"What is it ladies." Wade says, a bit annoyed.

"Who looks better, Nikki?" Brie says pointing to her sister look disgusted, "Or me!" Brie says, moving her hands down her sides and shimming a bit.

"Look ladies, I do not have the time for this." Wade huffs.

"Come on Wade! We need to know!" They both whine.

They had gotten Wade turned around and when the locker room door opened and they singled for us to make a run for it. Wehead in the direction for where Mike and Randy's locker rooms are. When we get there Shauna knock and Alex answers the door.

"Hey baby!" He smiles upon seeing Shauna and pulls her into a kiss.

"Ok lover boy, you need to move." Charity laughs and steps around them. "Mike! Randy! We have a present for you!" Charity sings as we walk into the locker room.

Mike and Randy walk out and see Maria and me. Instantly they run to us and engulf us in an enormous huge.

"How? When!" Mike asks, trying to figure it all out.

"Charity and Shauna." Is all I has to say.

"Should have known." Mike says, giving them and smile and mouthing thank you.

They nod and Charity does to sit on the couch as Shauna and Alex join her.

"I missed you." Randy says, placing a kiss on Maria's forehead.

"I missed you to." Maria says, nuzzling into Randy's neck.

We make our way over to the other couches and sit and watch the rest of RAW. When Mike and Randy have matches we sit there and watch and wait for them to come back.

*Wade*

Wade has just about had it with the twins. They were going on for 15 minutes on who looked better.

"GRILS ENOUGH!" Wade yelled. "You both look the same so therefore you both look good!" Wade said in anger.

"Thank you!" They said and walked off.

"That was strange." Wade said, rubbing his head now having a headache from them.

He walked over to the locker and knocked again. Getting no response he swung open the door to find an empty locker room. Anger and rage seethed through him.

"They are so in for it!" Wade seethed and headed back to the locker room to tell Phil.

*Maria*

The show was just about to end when Wade and Phil walked out. They both had mics and did not look to please as they headed to the ring.

"Oh shut it!" Wade hissed into the mic.

"Maria and Stefanie we demand that you get out here right now!" Phil ordered into the mic.

Stefanie stood up and was about to walk out the door when Mike stopped her.

"Where are you going?" He asked, grabbing her hand.

"I—I have to go out there." She said, tears in her eyes.

"No you do not." Mike said, lifting her chin and wiping her tears with his thumb.

"I have to." Stefanie said, fearful of what Wade may do.

"No, you are going to stay with me." Mike said, pulling her back to the couch.

"You both have 2 minutes to get out here!" Wade hissed.

" I think we should go." Randy said, standing up and grabbing his things.

"But what about us?" I said, standing up.

"You will stay with us for now until they calm down." Randy says.

"Are you sure?" Stefanie asks, looking at him.

"We are sure. You will be safe with us." Mike says.

We got up and grab our things and make a quick exit and go to the hotel. Stefanie and I hurry and get our things from our old room and walk with Mike and Randy to their room.

"I will see you in the morning." I say , hugging Stefanie.

"See you then." She says as they pull away.

We head into our own rooms and get ready for bed and just lay there cuddling with they men that we REALLY like and feel the safest with. We talk for a bit to each other and soon go to sleep, very happy for the first time in days.